Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe Brian Austin Green help cast her....
My wife and I both noticed that she has a similar look to both of his past romances....

Vanessa Marcil and my favorite Megan Fox.

vanessa_marcil.jpg

nm1089338

megan_fox7_1204056559.jpg

I thought it was cute that they name the sub commander "Captain Queeg".

Damned amazing episode!! Loved the sub part.

Wonder why the liquid metal said no? And is that the same liquid metal that is the current T-1001?? I'm guessing not, but ya never know.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with Cameron? I know she is a bit damaged from earlier, but something seems to be going even more wrong with her lately.

Yeah, I have to agree that John is using metal because it is expendable. Maybe he changed his mind after loosing Riley.

Can't wait to see more!!

Wonder why the liquid metal said no? And is that the same liquid metal that is the current T-1001?? I'm guessing not, but ya never know.

T2 had a T-1000, the show has a T-1001. It's probably one of many, with mulitple series of them. They are the top of the infiltrator terminators though. Shape changing, able to change on the go. I doubt there is any way to improve them.

I'm a little lost on the timeline for this show. Its after T2 but they are completely skiping over T3 right? So this could be a Terminatrix from what could have been T3 (or is that the same as the T-1001?) I think its too early in the morning for me to try to think so hard. :D

Well, this show is definitely before T3, as Sarah is still alive. And John was definitely into his 20's in T3.

I guess we could see T3 come into the show, but who knows??

I think they might ignore it though, as most other people have. :lol

And they might have to, as Cameron is in the picture and nothing of her was mentioned in T3.

Whatver though, I am loving the show!!

I don't see how that would be, as we haven't even gotten to T3 part of the timeline.

So how exactly does this show negate that?

The current T-1001, Catherine Weaver, doesn't have anything to do with the TX coming back.

AHHHHHH... Too many Terminator models to keep track of.... my brain is frying... maybe thats what they want to happen. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. :)

You have to watch this as the show that it is, a peek at the life of John Connor becoming an adult. This show leads up to some point in the future. The future is constantly changing due to time travel. Events in the past and the current are influenced by what is happening or has happened in the future. Everytime someone, or a Terminator goes back in time to modify a situation for the future, it changes things and the future the "travelers" came from is no longer the same.

There is no way this show or any show will ever fit exactly into the timelines of movies. Who knows, maybe the TX doesn't exist in the future now, due to some event we don't know about.

I think it has to negate T3 for the fact with the time travel in the beginning of the show but like others have mentioned it is basically in its own Terminator Universe so they can do whatever they want I think.

i just think it negates T3 cuz the movie sucked so bad. don't know why people still cling to that film like they are clutching at straws. just let it go. take a deep breathe everybody and forget it ever happened. your lives will be better for it. i guarantee it.

i just think it negates T3 cuz the movie sucked so bad. don't know why people still cling to that film like they are clutching at straws. just let it go. take a deep breathe everybody and forget it ever happened. your lives will be better for it. i guarantee it.

Agreed, that movie was so bad. I wanted to like it when it first came out but it was too hard to try and hold back my hatred.

Back