Terminator Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad you like it. I am in the opposite camp. It is just not my thing. And yeah terminator goes through the target except when there is a main hero who can apparently wrestle, survive the T-800 and push it down to the elevator. And there are many things like that in the series. Just took me out from the experience.

It is drifting away too much from the original lore to me. 6 out of 10.
This is what I found. The fight at the beginning. Very strange choices by the human character (well super-human).

I really liked this. Visuals, action, voice acting and even the soundtrack were all great. Enjoyed the story, familiar yet different enough. The time travel/paradox stuff makes sense too. I don't think it breaks any previously established lore, more so expands on what came before. And it helps explain the 20 different versions of John Connor we've seen :lol.

I like it so far. The Japanese Terminator is very creepy.

Timothy Olyphant plays his voice well.

I'm sick of Rosario Dawson popping up in stuff. Her boring Ahsoka voice is here too.

I can't do English dubs in anime. The way the voice actors have to deliver their lines to fit the timing of the animation always sounds weird. I'd rather just read subtitles.

I can't do English dubs in anime. The way the voice actors have to deliver their lines to fit the timing of the animation always sounds weird. I'd rather just read subtitles.
Had no issues with the line delivery in this show. But good thing you can watch it in Japanese if you want :lol.

Had no issues with the line delivery in this show. But good thing you can watch it in Japanese if you want :lol.
I have been. I started watching it in English because I wanted to hear Olyphant as the terminator, but I couldn't even take it long enough for his character to have a speaking line.

Finally got around to finishing this. I'm not into Animation and frankly I don't think I have room in my Terminator canon for anything outside of the first two movies - there's only so much time-travel shenanigans I'm willing to even try to wrap my head around. As far as story and ambition this is probably more akin to the Sarah Connor Chronicles than any of the crap sequel movies after T2. And unlike T3, T:Genisys and Dark Fate it avoids the ''even more super-dooper advanced Terminator baddie'' trope and instead makes a plain old T-800 a serious threat once again. I give it props for that.

I’m almost done with this season. I’ve enjoyed it for the most part, but like mentioned above, the shift in power levels pulled me out of the show at times. It wasn’t enough to ruin the show though.

I turned it off after the opening action sequence in the first episode.

If a machine brandishing a mini-gun has aim that bad, it's not worthy of being called a Terminator.

I turned it off after the opening action sequence in the first episode.

If a machine brandishing a mini-gun has aim that bad, it's not worthy of being called a Terminator.
Good thing that’s not the main Terminator. The main Terminator is suitably menacing.

But just imagine the explosion to the face knocked out his targeting system. Everyone loves head-canon on this forum :lol.

Good thing that’s not the main Terminator. The main Terminator is suitably menacing.

But just imagine the explosion to the face knocked out his targeting system. Everyone loves head-canon on this forum :lol.
Who the hell starts a Terminator movie with a weak Terminator?

Sounds dumb already lol

Terminator ZERO alright!

Last edited:
Who the hell starts a Terminator movie with a weak Terminator?

Sounds dumb already lol
It’s not even weak. She temporarily slows him down and he still shows up later to commit some classic Terminator atrocities. They never even manage to kill it.

If people watched things beyond the first 3 minutes to see how things actually play out then they might actually enjoy it :lol.

IMG_5488.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s not even weak. She temporarily slows him down and he still shows up later to commit some classic Terminator atrocities. They never even manage to kill it.

If people watched things beyond the first 3 minutes to see how things actually play out then they might actually enjoy it :lol.

View attachment 723660
I was just messing around I haven’t watched it yet too busy with binging ROP.

:chase

Back