The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newb question, the severed robot heads were they a one off or do they get released every so often?

They originally came with the TKs, later on they were included with the portable TKs. A variation was also included with the 3AA exclusive TQ and recently a much larger (and different version) was included with the Kyuu Slicer TK and Vanilla Pod TQ.

Basically, the severed heads seem to be periodically included with different releases....Ash loves them heads and they are a favorite of many BUT he could decide to never release these again as nothing is set in stone at 3A. Sorry, this isn't much help but I can tell you that they have never been sold separately in the past.

Thanks for the reply.
I had hoped they would be purchased separate. My finger gang member would look great sat on one.

They originally came with the TKs, later on they were included with the portable TKs. A variation was also included with the 3AA exclusive TQ and recently a much larger (and different version) was included with the Kyuu Slicer TK and Vanilla Pod TQ.

Basically, the severed heads seem to be periodically included with different releases....Ash loves them heads and they are a favorite of many BUT he could decide to never release these again as nothing is set in stone at 3A. Sorry, this isn't much help but I can tell you that they have never been sold separately in the past.

There's also the small Bramble-style severed head that comes with the original Zomb release.

Zomb Virginia at work by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Okay since noone has seriously been interested in buying the grunt 4 pack all together than i am willing to part them up if i get interested buyers in all four. If your interested in a grunt please let me know which one and like i said if i have enough interest ill part them out.

Alright so ive sold all the grunts except desert and jungle. If anyone wants them please let me know soon as i really need the cash. Ive done price drops on both. Thanks.

Had a feeling you were the other person after that DP Grunt ...

Hah, yeah. Really bummed I had missed him but psyched now to get 'em. I really wanted one to do a DP version of this simple kitbash by S.Ryoma.

316311_10150337048161938_722856937_8552848_763689340_n.jpg

302146_10150337048586938_722856937_8552855_2082220172_n.jpg

Great pics elvis! Nice touch with the pigeon and I like how the boiler suit ended up.
The stitching really stands out.

Great choice!
Grunts are totally worth it.
We need more grunts!!!!!! :impatient:

I know i keep saying this but i have a couple for sale on a thread in the bst section. I also have a fantome de plume for sale as well. Someone help me out with some cash.

Cool customs elvis! I really dig the snowbunny look on the TQ.

WWRp Deep Powder MK3 Bertie & WWRp Night Watch MK3 Bertie up on Bamba now - go, go, go!

Got a NW :rock

And thanks for the tip DL! Grabbed the DP for my squad, NW is tempting too. Anybody remember what the other 4 colourways were that won the poll? EMGY, JDF...JEA?

Back