The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah will need to find a way to get these zombs, hopefully IDW will do the sale similar to previous years :hi5:

always room for more zombies. :yess:

^ how were the sales done before?

you could buy from their store then provide details of someone who was going to collect it for you on a specified day, they also had to have the order confirmation email etc.....pretty straight forward

so hopefully the same this year.

MastterDSC_0352_1.jpg

Recieved Shadow 2 today from a Legion Boardie. very nice figure, only thing i don't like is the low placed boobs

The hand peg broke though and there is no spares and whats worse is it's stuck in both the hand and arm what can i do?

Last edited:
^ i got the peg out of the hand by putting it in boilding water, should i try that for the one stuck in the arm?

Yes, the peg-stuck-in-arm is tricky. Happened to me too, but I always managed to get it out somehow: blowdryer and a sturdy needle, tweezers. If you dare, you can also try to stick a glowing needle (or a very hot needle) sideways into the peg (if you can). Let it cool down for a while and thus picking it out. It's not easy, that's for sure.

If you need replacement pegs, try the ThreeA CS. Not sure if they can help if you don't have a Bambaland order number, but it's worth a try. They are generally very forthcoming and helpful.

Good advice, thanks Alice! (love your pictures, by the way).

Thank you!

Last edited:
I got a needle in their let it cool, it was good and stuck in took me a while to pull it out again but it came out by itself not with the peg :gah:

Right now i've worked a screw in their but can't get this damn peg out, it's like it's glued in their :(

EDIT: screw cam out with only a litle of the peg :slap. I had to use a stanley knife to split the arm and screw in again and it FINALLY came out. Now i've got to glue the arm back together :thud:

Last edited:
Meh, not interested in that one.

I missed it--what is the teaser for the next bamba sale on the 26th about? Is it **** Weather Bleak? It's just a close up of a pouch or something. :p

Back