The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Latest

scaled.php

scaled.php

As you can see she is nursing a bodyjacked Fat D, Poor sod :monkey2

Last edited:
Thanks, my Sig has paid off with Shadow 2 already, so i hope it keeps up :)

I just got a Shadow II in just a few days ago. Now my AK line is pretty complete. She's a great figure. I think I like Penumbra more though.
Did you get a Penumbra?

I just got a Shadow II in just a few days ago. Now my AK line is pretty complete. She's a great figure. I think I like Penumbra more though.
Did you get a Penumbra?

No didn't manage her, i may go for Cherry Bomb though i love the red hair.

From AK I've got Tommy Red, Fat Drown, Shadow 2 and have the latest JC Pre-Ordered.

My first impression when opening this figure was the resemblence to Stacy Keibler, both have legs that go ALL they way up :lol

No didn't manage her, i may go for Cherry Bomb though i love the red hair.

From AK I've got Tommy Red, Fat Drown, Shadow 2 and have the latest JC Pre-Ordered.

My first impression when opening this figure was the resemblence to Stacy Keibler, both have legs that go ALL they way up :lol

I had to look Stacy Keibler up to find out who she was. Yes, you're right though, her legs do go a long way...

Thanks, my Sig has paid off with Shadow 2 already, so i hope it keeps up :)

Do you visit Kid Robot forums? I discovered this forum late in the game but many recent purchases came from the forum. A lot cheaper than eBay. I just scored Fighting JC $165 shipped (ebay has him $300 - $400).

It is buyer beware but I been lucky thus far. I almost scored Deep Powder grunt for $185 shipped but seller traded it during our negotiations :gah: Deep Powder and Emgy Grunts all I need and I have all WWR items I want.

Do you visit Kid Robot forums? I discovered this forum late in the game but many recent purchases came from the forum. A lot cheaper than eBay. I just scored Fighting JC $165 shipped (ebay has him $300 - $400).

It is buyer beware but I been lucky thus far. I almost scored Deep Powder grunt for $185 shipped but seller traded it during our negotiations :gah: Deep Powder and Emgy Grunts all I need and I have all WWR items I want.

I've only done one private deal so far, What things should is do to protect myself and the seller?

I've only done one private deal so far, What things should is do to protect myself and the seller?

I ask for dated pics and referrals (if possible). I haven't found any real transaction history so to speak. I imagine my ____ retentiveness is why I lost out on Deep Powder.

I got Medic (w/square) Stealth, Jungle (w/ square) Grunts and JC each under $200 shipped from KR members.

it's the anniversary release for this year and looks to be some type of NOM but all new.

Just got my F-Legion and I LOVE it. It is probably my favorite 3A figure so far. Really nice looking and I love the bat. It just has such a cool style to it. More of a thug rather than your typical ThreeA characters, which would be strange looking Asian 16 year olds with swords, half naked women with terrible proportions, or the soldier like guys.

Back