The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work P!tu! What paint do you use for the blood? I want to start customizing...

I Also Got Subject 57!!!! I was trying to make it look Like Bone was popping out of his right arm!
PA260025-1.jpg

PA260026-1.jpg

PA260027-1.jpg

have you thought of adding puss to parts of his body...like some coming out off a ear or mouth?

looks really great anyway..nice job!!

Thanks! i have but i wouldnt know how to do it. Im still learning how to customize but if you know how to the LMK!! i will try it!!

Thanks! i have but i wouldnt know how to do it. Im still learning how to customize but if you know how to the LMK!! i will try it!!

No,i dont do customs but your doing great with yours..as a puss colour i was thinking like a browney yellow would look good though.

keep up the good work p2.

2 great colors for puss and blood are tamiya clear red and yellow , also get some tamiya black and a brown shade and thinner , they will last for many zombies , start with the clear colors and add some black to darken , or brown to give that rotten infected look , the cool thing is the clear are high gloss and dry with a nice wet gooey look .

kool_aid_guy.jpg

2 great colors for puss and blood are tamiya clear red and yellow , also get some tamiya black and a brown shade and thinner , they will last for many zombies , start with the clear colors and add some black to darken , or brown to give that rotten infected look , the cool thing is the clear are high gloss and dry with a nice wet gooey look .

kool_aid_guy.jpg

Thanks for the tip, i'll try that...

Back