The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna try this custom thing out.this is what i got for starters for the blood...i was told to use a dot of blue to about a tablespoon of red...

DSCN2095.jpg

Well i dont measure how much paint to mix. I just keep adding until it looks right for me so just keep mixing till you like the color! good luck!

P!tu, that Dr. looks amazing. I gotta try to customize mine as well. Two questions.

1. What colors did you use for the blood?

2. Can you use the same colors for both plastic and cloth?

Total with shipping = $46.59

Now I get reg doc on order, spokesman, and spook spokesman on order. Just needing the security and patient zero...plus exclusive doc :lol

Yeah, thats why I only put down the money for RPD Leon, dont know what Im gonna do if they release S.T.A.R.S. members though :rolleyes:

Total with shipping = $46.59

Now I get reg doc on order, spokesman, and spook spokesman on order. Just needing the security and patient zero...plus exclusive doc :lol

I was where you are about 1-2 months ago. Prices still reasonable, except for PZ. I really am hoping for a long run with this line. Who doesn't like zombies? I think security guard is best of the bunch.

Yeah, thats why I only put down the money for RPD Leon, dont know what Im gonna do if they release S.T.A.R.S. members though :rolleyes:

Please don't even joke about that. I love the RE series (games and movies) and would never be able to stay away from more.

Please don't even joke about that. I love the RE series (games and movies) and would never be able to stay away from more.

I already have my Wesker in the works (posted earlier)

rewww.jpg

Kinda hard to see him cause I want the flashlight effect and eerie look....plus since he isnt finished (and doenst have the head I want on him) is another reason he is so darken.

Hopfully now that we got 3 of the 4 zombies rereleased (second chance) I would say its a safe bet that PZ wont be on tomorrow. So if we're lucky they will put up the preorder for the new dead figure.

Last edited:
After staring at the boxes for so long I am glad I finally opened mine up. I just cant seem to open PZ I dont like the idea of cutting through the biohazard stickers.

Back