The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PZ I dont like the idea of cutting through the biohazard stickers.

i fully understand , but after a couple months ,i had to free him , that arm was the only food he had :lol im glad i opened mine , and i paid way to much for him .:monkey2

i fully understand , but after a couple months ,i had to free him , that arm was the only food he had :lol im glad i opened mine , and i paid way to much for him .:monkey2

I got lucky and picked him up when he first came out so he has been sealed for quite awhile.

I bought him off eBay and he was still sealed... I cracked those biohazards in record time and freed that bad boy :rock

I have no need for unopened figures... they have to breath, even if they are undead :lol

I really hope that there isn't an exclusive version of PZ put up today. I won't be online for the rest of the day til late tonight. Can someone PLEASE do me a favor and if they DO and you don't want it, can you please get one for me? Yes i've resorted to begging. THANKS SIDESHOW, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!! :monkey5

Wow that Cornerstore Comics deal is too good to pass up (Sorry Bob), just put my order in and hoping it goes through. If I snag the DOC here then I'll have all Zombies released so far.....this is one line that I'm definitely aiming to be a completist in.

Wow that Cornerstore Comics deal is too good to pass up (Sorry Bob), just put my order in and hoping it goes through. If I snag the DOC here then I'll have all Zombies released so far.....this is one line that I'm definitely aiming to be a completist in.

I definitely plan on staying a completist. That way I'll have Universe A zombies and Universe 1 Zombies - like that Futurama episode with the alternate realities :lol

We just need a tan security guard #5 and a Patient Zero with brown shirt and grey pants :monkey3

I all but can guarantee that Patient Zero will NOT be coming up for second chance. He is over THREE years old and they haven't even given one a way before. Don't count on it guys.

I still could see a PZ variant though, but hopefully not in place of a new Dead figure for Spooktacular. One variant is enough for now.

Nothing that I saw or heard about, and Ive been around the PC pretty all day. Watch either it or the new one is going up tomorrow before i get home from work.:monkey1

Tomorrow I wouldn't mind so much as i'l be at work and at the PC from 8-4...

I think the hopes for a PZ relrelease, variant or giveway are pretty slim. But hope springs eternal :lol

I all but can guarantee that Patient Zero will NOT be coming up for second chance. He is over THREE years old and they haven't even given one a way before. Don't count on it guys.

I still could see a PZ variant though, but hopefully not in place of a new Dead figure for Spooktacular. One variant is enough for now.

Actually, they gave one away a couple years ago :monkey1

There was a "Name that Zombie" contest for one. I'm pretty sure it was right when Subject 5 came out.

But nothing since then.

why all the PZ variant speculation?

IMO if another variant happens then it'll be subject 5 as it's the only figure that has an ES greater than 300

All the others have exclusives set @ 300 or PZ which was originally set @ 300

why all the PZ variant speculation?

IMO if another variant happens then it'll be subject 5 as it's the only figure that has an ES greater than 300

All the others have exclusives set @ 300 or PZ which was originally set @ 300

Variant Patient Zero's limited edition would likely be 1,000 then to counter the original edition size.

Well, I gave Conerstone a crack at a regular Doc. If I get a cancelled order email tomorrow, I wont be suprised. But it's worth a shot.

Now let's hope for 2 new dead figures this week! (1 female)

Back