The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Q4 ends in December so I'd say sometime in the next month as it fits better shipping in November than December. Unless he's gonna come with a Santa Suit. :lol

Well, Q4 ends in December so I'd say sometime in the next month as it fits better shipping in November than December. Unless he's gonna come with a Santa Suit. :lol

OMG, a zombie Santa like in the game Infected would kick ass!!! :rock

Anyone have a good idea on when the ex. variant 560 is going to ship?

Probably next year. Last year's dead Doc didn't make it in time, so I'd be surprised if the Spokesman did. He should have just been an in stock item in my opinon.

BTW, he still hasn't shown up on the 12" figure list of new products so I'm guessing he was a "bonus" figure. I'm guessing Jason and the other NEW Dead figure will take up two spots and maybe the Star Wars figure as the last? :confused:

Probably next year. Last year's dead Doc didn't make it in time, so I'd be surprised if the Spokesman did. He should have just been an in stock item in my opinon.

BTW, he still hasn't shown up on the 12" figure list of new products so I'm guessing he was a "bonus" figure. I'm guessing Jason and the other NEW Dead figure will take up two spots and maybe the Star Wars figure as the last? :confused:

Man. January-ish is a long time for a figure thats basically production. Pieces never seem like a "collection" until there are at least 3 pieces...

My Doc is going to be one sad and lonely little zombie-guy for a while. :monkey2

Man. January-ish is a long time for a figure thats basically production. Pieces never seem like a "collection" until there are at least 3 pieces...

My Doc is going to be one sad and lonely little zombie-guy for a while. :monkey2

place a few decapitated 12in figs around him and he'll be ok.

Podcast:

"Are the dead really about to rise? Who knows but it never hurts to be ready. The same can also be said about the holiday season which is coming up fast. Make sure to keep an eye on SideshowCollectibles.com in November and December for new and exciting ways to ease your holiday headaches. The word on the street is that Spooktacular may even hold a special pre-holiday suprise for those collectors who are the most ready."

Let the speculations begin... :D

Got my regular doc today so my set is now up to date. Thanks to Adam from Darkshadow Collectibles for helping me out with this figure.

Podcast:

"Are the dead really about to rise? Who knows but it never hurts to be ready. The same can also be said about the holiday season which is coming up fast. Make sure to keep an eye on SideshowCollectibles.com in November and December for new and exciting ways to ease your holiday headaches. The word on the street is that Spooktacular may even hold a special pre-holiday suprise for those collectors who are the most ready."

Let the speculations begin... :D

Where did you find the Podcast at?

Sounds like a Santa Zombie could be a possiblity!

GOT MY 560 today!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have more pics in my gallery if your interested!
PA300028.jpg

45646456.jpg

Damn, nice work on that P!tu! The missing sleeve was a cool idea...

Back