The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought my first Dead figure (the Dr.) from the Godfather...there's one more left and he's selling them for around $49 if anyone wants one....:D:D:D

Well, I gave Conerstone a crack at a regular Doc. If I get a cancelled order email tomorrow, I wont be suprised. But it's worth a shot.

Now let's hope for 2 new dead figures this week! (1 female)

We'll get probably get two tomorrow, but they will be of the Shaun variety. :monkey3

I'm not in favor or re-releasing any old character variant or not. I think that's wrong. Unless it's something that I don't have and want. In that case it's perfectly fine.

We'll get probably get two tomorrow, but they will be of the Shaun variety. :monkey3

I couldn't think of a better figure than Shaun and Ed to beautifully accent my DEAD Zombies. I just hope we get two versions of both, Standard Shaun dressed for work and Winchester Shaun with the tie around the head and the rifle and Standard Ed accompanied by Zombie Ed.

Yeah, but given the love that the Shaun of the Dead Guys have for Zombies, I'd not be suprised ( If sideshow got a liscense for them that is) If they requested that their figures be included in THE DEAD line.

Ahhh pipedreams.

I couldn't think of a better figure than Shaun and Ed to beautifully accent my DEAD Zombies. I just hope we get two versions of both, Standard Shaun dressed for work and Winchester Shaun with the tie around the head and the rifle and Standard Ed accompanied by Zombie Ed.

Currently I've got Bruce campbell as ash Getting Maulled by my zombies. He's lonely sideshow! Please let it be a 1:6 Shaun and Ed So he can get some help! Leon's already en route. :rotfl

wow this is one awesome forum I just registered a few days ago.. didnt even know for years this was here.. Wow I am 37yrs old and feel like a kid in a candy store at all the info..

Man all this talk about PZ sheesh.. my buddy has one he wants like $350 for but you gotta have 50 or more posts to put it in the for sale forum.. so I dont know what to do about that.. he needs to sell it to make a car payment..I told him I would try to ask around.. but I am new to the forums and dont know anybody..

I looked at it.. and unfortunately one side of the box has a slight crease to it on the side....but he swears that its a $500 figure.. Is this really true..?

c'mon..I tried to look up market value on ebay.. and I just cant find one at all.. do these never come up or what..

I see someone was talking about the biohazard stickers.. hmm I think he opened it to look at it but didnt remove him.. guess I will have to check on that..

I guess ebay is always an option.. but any suggestions is always helpfull thanks..

you can pm me , post , or whatever.. thanks.

on a different note.. all this info on how to custom paint zombies is real awesome.. it seems there are tricks such as making the clothes looked soaked and not painted... and the darker browns in the blood.. look more realistic.. seems to make a big difference..

Patient Zero costs no where near $500. Your best bet is ebay where you will likely get anywhere from $250-$350 dependent on a few factors.

Oh and welcome. :)

Ok Thanks for the info.. maybe they need to ebay it.. .. I dont know whether it will sell with the box with the crease.. might not be worth the time....

When did PZ come out?.

Last edited:
Ok so if Shaun is announced, do you think it will be part of "The Dead" line? I think it would be a killer addition (no pun intended). What do you think they would include with him?

Back