The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think sean would ever be announced as part of the dead line.. its a totally different movie.. and the dead is an original sideshow property..

I guess it kinda is part of the Dead line. After all it was called Shaun of THE DEAD :lol Seriously though, it is sepearate, but with obvious cross-line displayability.

Someone asked Heath if there would be seperate zombies produced for each line and his answer was basically "a zombie is a zombie ;) "

I got my Dead Doc today from Darth Rage. Probably my fave so far, but now I just gotta get PZ.

Well someone with all of 4 posts will sell you one :lol J/k welcome... but eBay is probably your best bet. And a small crease on the box won't really have much of an impact on price.

I'm not really too interested in Shaun of the Dead specific zombies... none of them are all that memborable (except maybe Ed). Also I remember the Shaun zombies as generally less decayed than the Dead offerings. And I do prefer my Zombies decayed :rock

Well someone with all of 4 posts will sell you one :lol J/k welcome... but eBay is probably your best bet. And a small crease on the box won't really have much of an impact on price.

I'm not really too interested in Shaun of the Dead specific zombies... none of them are all that memborable (except maybe Ed). Also I remember the Shaun zombies as generally less decayed than the Dead offerings. And I do prefer my Zombies decayed :rock

The girl from the back yard, the guy he worked with, the third roommate (who's name escapes me) , Seans' stepdad, his mom.. All memorable zombies.

The girl from the back yard, the guy he worked with, the third roommate (who's name escapes me) , Seans' stepdad, his mom.. All memorable zombies.

I forgot the guy he worked with :lol But I did think about the other ones... but I personally probably wouldn't buy those. Maybe the stepdad... but that would be it.

And, for his roommate, I don't think a naked zombie would work too well on the Buck :lol

The Girl from the Backyard was Mary. The Guy he worked with? I don't remember that one did they ever show Brendan (I think was his name) as a Zombie? Third Roommate was Pete, Shaun's stepdad was Philip and his mom was never really shown as a Zombie not completely but she was Barbara

I love this movie. I think they at least have to create Liz, give Shaun his lady love. So you can create that set up:

51-RArAAPQL.jpg

Last edited:
the could always release the regular people as well, that harry potter like guy could have removable limbs and such, and liz could possibly be made with some items and such.

Just to let the ones of you that order the Doc Zombie from conerstorecomics, I just checked my account and the charge for it went through.

Thanks for the welcome guys.. and hey just cuz I got 4 posts.. dont mean I aint a good guy or anything.. I have lots of posts on the gb forums.. I just found this forum is the only reason I am behind.. My life isnt all action figures.. its movies too.. haha..

I just got my shipping notification from CSC for my Doc. It'll be here on Friday! :banana

How long did they take to ship it out from the time you placed the order? Just curios because I put in an order for something else recently. :)

I ordered it on Friday afternoon, I'd say that's pretty good turnaround (not counting the weekend)...

Back