The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my zombie Willow. :)
IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

Very nice work...

Here's my zombie set up for now.....I want to create some sort of background and have a complete setting for them at some point.
IMG_1797.jpg

How did you do Willows face....

I burned it until the plastic was soft and pliable and then formed it with a knife and scissors. It blacked the face where it was burned, so I scrubbed it as best I could, then repainted the face a more tannish color and redid her hair blonde. Then just started adding blood and a yellow and greenish pus. I ended up doing several layers of blood of different colors of red then finished with a gloss coat.

I burned it until the plastic was soft and pliable and then formed it with a knife and scissors. It blacked the face where it was burned, so I scrubbed it as best I could, then repainted the face a more tannish color and redid her hair blonde. Then just started adding blood and a yellow and greenish pus. I ended up doing several layers of blood of different colors of red then finished with a gloss coat.
you coulda left willow as is. she already looks like a zombie.

willow.jpg
IMG_1786.jpg

I suppose you are right. :lol :lol But alas, I like gore and she just wasn't up to snuff. :D

Thanks for the info :D

My wait list for the Spooktacular edition of the Corporate Spokesman has been converted! :rock

My wait list for the Spooktacular edition of the Corporate Spokesman has been converted! :rock

Sweet!! :rock I cancelled my waitlist reservation since I already have the regular Spokesman. Trying to go for some diversity....but I do have a little bit of regret about that.

Subject 805 is sold out ! but still TBD.

Mhhh ... already post but ... sorry ><.

Last edited:
I canceled my spooktacular spokesman also as I had the regular didn't want to get duplicates in this line. As with the Doctor I couldn't justify the cost for a different colored outfit. Congrats to those whose waitlists are coming through.

What kind of zombie do you want to see next???

I'd go for something impaled...like a pole through the middle, but it broke off and now the zombie is stuck with it...

Back