The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be pissed if it's a variant of Patient Zero.
Sideshow has never gone back to a previously released figure for a variant version just to please a bunch of whining fanboys.
And I bet those that bought one after market for $100+ will be infuriated. :google
If it is indeed a variant Patient Zero Then I'm DEMANDING they go and release a variant of the Knight Who Says Ni!.

Here's hoping this is a variant of The Babysitter or Subject 805.

they can have 5 different variants and it still won't replace the original nor will you be satisfied if you are a completist like myself.

I'm pretty much meh on whatever variant the come out with... I'm happy with the versions we've gotten. The only exclusive I've kept was the doctor since his variant was announced before the regular version had shipped.

Yep.. Doc is the only variant I have as well... I won't buy variants more for money reasons. But if they make a PZ Fine... I'd also look at a V Babysitter, but a V 805 doesn't insterest me at all.

I don't see why people are ticked at a V-PZ.

I actually want to see a PZ variant, and I'm an original PZ owner! I'd like them to improve upon him a bit like give him zombie hands.

Variant PZ would not make me happy. I don't think they'll do this.

If they do a real variant with him, not just a different color of clothes. it shouldn't affect 0's value/price? Plus, the EX/variant will have a bigger ES?

I am hoping exposed brains (removable skull cap). A bit different attire as well.

If it's a 805 EX/variant. I hope he has his proto skin colors and bloody riot gear; helm with cracked bloody visor.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a PZ variant that looks like a patient that looks like a patient.
Hospital gown, circular marks where leads were taped, an IV etc...

Patient Zero in street clothes looks like reanimated accident victim.

I'd like to see a PZ variant that looks like a patient that looks like a patient.
Hospital gown, circular marks where leads were taped, an IV etc...

Patient Zero in street clothes looks like reanimated accident victim.

good call............that would be awesome.

I hope they don't make a variant PZ. I like the fact that it's so elusive and rare. Making a variant will only decrease demand for the original. They should wait on that until I decide to ebay my original Zero. :D:lol

i think the April Fools joke pretty much locks up the idea that its a PZ variant...:chew

i will get that variant and continue my hunt for the original ...:monkey1

i think the April Fools joke pretty much locks up the idea that its a PZ variant...:chew

i will get that variant and continue my hunt for the original ...:monkey1

seriously.... the Stealth PZ would be the awesomes thing SS could do. I don't think that would piss off the ones who have PZ that much as if they did something closer to the original .

I don't care too much for PZ. I would love them to make a 'medical patient' figure as I described earlier. Like a human lab rat with a shaved head and sculpted arms with IV marks and tape where monitors were hooked up.
So here's this guy in his gown that gets injected, bites his doctor, who bites the guard who bites the spokesman who bites off the babysitter's fingers and she bites the containment officer who bites the mailman....

I don't care too much for PZ. I would love them to make a 'medical patient' figure as I described earlier. Like a human lab rat with a shaved head and sculpted arms with IV marks and tape where monitors were hooked up.
So here's this guy in his gown that gets injected, bites his doctor, who bites the guard who bites the spokesman who bites off the babysitter's fingers and she bites the containment officer who bites the mailman....

Don't forget "Bio suit". That guy was in two videos.

Actually, the TRUE Dead mythos (DNAgent video) has the guard biting the doctor. Then the tactical guys grab the doctor and take him away. The spokesman is talking on his cell phone about the event. It is likely the doctor bite the tactial operator, who then probably bit the spokesman.

Who bit the the guard and the baby sitter is still unknown though, although the babysitter clearly is going to create a hazmad zombie.

Now that is a good point... I'd still be surprised as I think it would upset many collectors. But their April Fools jokes usually have some basis in reality.

ebay, which is ok with me. No box but I free them from their cardboard containment units anyway.
Plus he was cheap!! $26 plus $10 shipping.

Back