The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I don't know how much of a pain it would be to scan/make one but I would be interested.

Buttmunch scanned it for me and has sent it. So thanks to him for doing that and thanks GB for the offer.

Prices on the exclusive Dr seem a lot higher recently than I expected... one ended at $130 Best Offer and another had the bidding end at close to $170. Looks like Zero not the only pricey one out there.

BTW, there's a BIN zero up for $500?!? Wonder if it will sell for that?

DSCN0358.jpg

Nice display. I really like the bloody hand print. It looks like the other zombies are breaking in to get 805, ready to punish him for his crappy green paint apps. :lol

Thanks guys. I'm really torn on what do to for them. I was thinking either a hospital waiting room or a street scene with a broken store front or something.

Thanks guys. I'm really torn on what do to for them. I was thinking either a hospital waiting room or a street scene with a broken store front or something.

street scene would be really cool.............kind of a mob scene rippin' thru town.

My regular Doctor is converting too, but didn't get the email yet. When did these come out? Over a year ago?I know it's been a while. I bought the blue scrubs one and was holding off on getting the green scrubs and then it sold out.

Back