The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone still think there's a chance they throw us for another loophole and announce another exclusive before the end of the day?

CLICK ON THE HIGHLIGHTED LETTERS AND GET A DEAD CHRISTMAS ORMAMENT.!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME

I was wondering what those letters were for. When I tried them before they brought me to a blank "behind the scenes" page...

That ornament is awesome!
3015_press04-001.jpg

I'd love to have it as a figure, maybe it's large enough to customize?

805 is AWESOME!! :rock

It's funny though, if you look at the Want To Buy section, it's riddled with threads wanting to buy The Dead. :lol

805 is AWESOME!! :rock

It's funny though, if you look at the Want To Buy section, it's riddled with threads wanting to buy The Dead. :lol

yup i'll admit to it. While i've always had a thing for this line, I never bought into it. With the hype of Spook lingering I caved and bought the Spokesman. It's been downhill ever since. Now I just need the Excl. Doc and PZ but i'm not holding my breath for that one as I think the going rate is higher than i'm willing to pay...

Best Zombie yet... I love everything about him... especially that he got seriously f'd up!!!

I'm glad to see Sideshow wasn't afraid to go for a truly gruesome figure :rock

Best Zombie yet... I love everything about him... especially that he got seriously f'd up!!!

I'm glad to see Sideshow wasn't afraid to go for a truly gruesome figure :rock

this figure almost gave me the dry heaves. too bad it isnt shipping before xmas. it would make a great table centerpiece. :yuck

Well, as far as PZ goes, there is allways patient X. If someone could find one, we could get DA to cast him..... He's a recast anyways :) lol

What does patient x look like?

Since Im pretty much gonna go head first into the dead line, I figured I might as well make some heros for the set (besides Leon and SotD characters). So here is a quick snapshot of a few of the mostly finished guys.

CIMG1576.jpg

Got SWAT guy in back, more of an army marine up front, and just another zombie bashing guy.

Patient X is just a name someone gave to a recast of Patient Zero, but they actually did a nice job of reproducing the clothing and the paint work looked very good.

So he pretty much looks just like PZ, but I think the head might have been a tad smaller... at least from what I remember. Someone started a thread on it when they got one.

Where did the gasmask for your SWAT guy come from? Always wanted a figure that looked like that.

gas mask is belongs to the guy in the trench coat. its a bbi figure that toys r us sells, so its pretty cheap if you can use the body and stuff as well....$9.99

Back