The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Looks better with the blue. (but i always kinda digged the new suit)

but...

Uruloki has posted what appear to be two new images of the costume for The Amazing Spider-Man (view below) along with the statement that not everything has to be on SuperHeroHype. Well, the reason we haven't posted them is because they are not official artwork that was to be released. Talking to Sony Pictures today, the studio confirmed to us that the images instead are style guide material for their promotional partners. While it looks like one of the promotion partners may have leaked them, and even though the pics look quite good, they shouldn't be considered official images for the movie.

poopinspiey.jpg

:clap:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap

He haz too many cheezburgers!

Yes it is. Aside from Predators (which I liked, but many didnt) the A&P franchise has been a joke....a ____ing joke.
Precisely..

And I haven't come across too many people who didn't like it.. And the ones that don't mostly seem to say "AH MAH GAWD COPY OF ORIGINALZ", or.. "AH MAH GAWD DER ALL SO SKINNY WERS DA BIG MUSCLEZ"..

I don't like any of the predators but the first one. Even then It's not that fun for me to watch. :dunno The Alien movies are a bit better. Mostly cause S. Weaver is a bad ass.

This movie looks better then both already. Even though you can't really compare the genres.

Back