The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

I grew up in the 90's and watched Alien almost everyday. Dont blame your birth dates for your poor tastes... :lol

I grew up in the 90's and watched Alien almost everyday. Dont blame your birth dates for your poor tastes... :lol

Did I say i didnt like alien. Dont but words in my mouth. I said its a good franchise but I will always like spidey more. Is there a problem with that ?:dunno:cuckoo:

well you alien and predator fans gotta learn to get over it then.

well you alien and predator fans gotta learn to get over it then.

o-rly.jpg

Who said I was talking to you? :lol and yes there is. Alien >>> Spidey.

Thats definatly in your opnion. Of course you were talkin to me who else is there. Why are you even comparing alien and spidey in this thread. Like I said alien hasnt made a good movie in ages.:lol:lecture

Thats definatly in your opnion. Of course you were talkin to me who else is there. Why are you even comparing alien and spidey in this thread. Like I said alien hasnt made a good movie in ages.:lol:lecture

Uhhhh......

:rotfl It's probably just different generations man. I was born in '92 so that may be why. Different generation of movies. I still enjoy watching classic sci-fi's though. Like the OT Star Wars, and Terminator. I actually saw T2 before I saw the first when I was a kid. I only saw T1 a couple years ago before Salvation came out.:slap

Ahem.

Also, Spider-Man 3 is trash. So, Spider-Man hasnt made a good movie in ages.

Uhhhh......

Ahem.

Also, Spider-Man 3 is trash. So, Spider-Man hasnt made a good movie in ages.

Not that I agree with the Spiderman franchise being better than the Alien franchise but after Alien and maybe Aliens the franchise sucks/sucked balls. Same with the Predator franchise after parts I & II. Yes I liked part II.

I would take anything Alien over Spiderman anyday, but the guy isn't saying anything bad about the Alien genre.. He's just saying he prefers Spiderman. He grew up with Spiderman (or maybe it was the other guy..). Spiderman to him is what the Alien (and Predator..) is to you.. (and me..).

SO STOP BEING SO DOUCHEY OMFG :panic:

you forgot to add Alien 3 to the "better than Spiderman" list, btw..

Back