The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's literally Batffleck's peak moment. It went downhill from that point on. Shame.

Battison can only go up from here...literally. :lol

True, WB and Affleck squandered all that goodwill from that awesome reveal.

Emo Batman crashing his motorcycle is already a popular meme lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jns9Dkn.jpg

fan manipulation not mine

Fixed it.

opGX97y.jpg

That gif shall be the harbinger of things to come. Its a Bat symbol of all Bat symbols.

Someone should cgi Rian Johnson pushing the bike over lol

I can?t wait for WB to reveal Phoenix Joker in the first trailer then second trailer reveal Keaton Batman in their multiverse plot lol

They totally dropped the ball on this reveal lol

At least Affleck got this level of finesse and respect

5c761251f67f7c237da9d966055507a1.jpg

Wow
Who remembers how excited they were about that reveal-it seemed like it couldn?t go wrong [emoji22]

It didn't. For some.

For others...

sad-batman-swing.gif

[emoji23]
I meant in the way that affleck departed. He had such a great presence as batman & it would of been amazing to see him in his own standalone film.

BvS Batman is my favorite look (89 second) truly a beast of a presence plus Affleck was solid as BW shame that version never got a great movie.

By introducing Doomsday BvS had very little need for Batman.

Warehouse scene is great all 2 minutes of it in a 2 1/2 hour movie

JL is embarrassing.

I hope this new movie has better pacing than TDK better 3rd act than BB makes Batman ever present active fast lethal smart cunning and scary.

Penguin and Riddler are stupid names for villains lol

AT&T a freaking cell phone company is in charge of Batman think about that for a second lol

Can?t wait for the Sprint T-Mobile Terminator reboot.

Last edited:
[emoji23]
I meant in the way that affleck departed. He had such a great presence as batman & it would of been amazing to see him in his own standalone film.

Personally I never liked Affleck. He was never Bruce or Batman to me. All I saw that poor Ben tried to act like the character and failed miserably. He just doesn't have the charisma to carry that role at all. Just like at the case of Bale who is a laughable John Connor

Personally I never liked Affleck. He was never Bruce or Batman to me. All I saw that poor Ben tried to act like the character and failed miserably. He just doesn't have the charisma to carry that role at all. Just like at the case of Bale who is a laughable John Connor

Hmmmm okay....

I never liked Batfleck either. Glad he stepped down. I like Affleck, but not as Bats or Wayne. For me we still, as of yet, have had the perfect Batman/Wayne live action casting.

I still feel Bale has come the closest. Everyone so far has some flaw. They need to find someone visually correct, and then let Kevin Conroy do a voice over.

And that new costume is awful. Ninja Bats..

I feel like the closest they ever came to properly depicting the character on film was in Batman Begins, at least performance and story-wise. I didn't like the suit though.

Clooney and Kilmer were pretty bad....they were basically playing themselves as Bruce Wayne and themselves in a rubber suit as Batman.

I liked Keaton a lot, of course, but I don't think the character he played was really true to either Bruce Wayne or Batman....he was essentially playing some unhinged weirdo, also in a rubber suit.

I'd rank Affleck pretty low too. At no point in any of the DCEU movies he was in did I ever look at him and see Bruce Wayne or Batman. I simply saw Ben Affleck. I loved how the suit looked in all the promotional stills, but I think in motion it looked awkward and clumsy and fake. Hated the Nite Owl version.

This new Batsuit is by far the worst yet, though. Utterly stupid. When you can grab any rando at Comic Con with a homemade costume and they look better than what you're gonna put on screen, that's a good indication that your suit is garbage.

I feel like the closest they ever came to properly depicting the character on film was in Batman Begins, at least performance and story-wise. I didn't like the suit though.

Clooney and Kilmer were pretty bad....they were basically playing themselves as Bruce Wayne and themselves in a rubber suit as Batman.

I liked Keaton a lot, of course, but I don't think the character he played was really true to either Bruce Wayne or Batman....he was essentially playing some unhinged weirdo, also in a rubber suit.

I'd rank Affleck pretty low too. At no point in any of the DCEU movies he was in did I ever look at him and see Bruce Wayne or Batman. I simply saw Ben Affleck. I loved how the suit looked in all the promotional stills, but I think in motion it looked awkward and clumsy and fake. Hated the Nite Owl version.

This new Batsuit is by far the worst yet, though. Utterly stupid. When you can grab any rando at Comic Con with a homemade costume and they look better than what you're gonna put on screen, that's a good indication that your suit is garbage.

So you hate everything. :lol

It's all ridiculous. It's even worse when the names are translated to other languages, like Spanish. In Spanish Joker translates to El Guason. Yeah, that's not ridiculous at all. :lol

The Ventriloquist? :lol

The Mime... might as well.

I think the only names that hold up are Joker, Two-Face, and Bane (of the popular ones). Helps that Bane is a relatively recent creation so his name doesn't even sound like an old school Batman villain. Neither do most new creations.

Back