The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Catwoman isn't? Or Mr. Freeze? Clock King? (better watch that spelling or could be a poster disaster)

Marvel has better names lol

It's all ridiculous. It's even worse when the names are translated to other languages, like Spanish. In Spanish Joker translates to El Guason. Yeah, that's not ridiculous at all. :lol

lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ventriloquist? :lol

The Mime... might as well.

I think the only names that hold up are Joker, Two-Face, and Bane (of the popular ones). Helps that Bane is a relatively recent creation so his name doesn't even sound like an old school Batman villain. Neither do most new creations.

The Raimi Spiderman films did it right. They were all named by J. Jonah Jameson, "Spiderman vs the Green Goblin! You like it? I made it up myself. All these weirdos are all gonna have a name now."

And my favorite, "What are we gonna call this guy?

"Science Squid? "

"Crap!"

"Dr. Strange?"

"Pretty good! But it's taken. I got it, Doctor Octopus! New villain in tow, Doc Ock!"

u5n4vgyzfii41.jpg

cowl looks way better to me in this shot ,almost a alex ross type of cowl

Not liking the suit- cape probably CGI......really really hope this isn't the final suit

JLO should have been CW

000CF5C7-B0AA-4158-9BD9-FB9C8DD95D8F.jpeg

They say she uses the best of the best plastic surgeons in the world and boy does it show that is money put to good use after having all of those kids!

Would you like a camel for that toe lol

Wow they are doing everything in their power to make this look like a brand new type of Batman film

I think they should call this multiverse Batman :horror

Riddler, penguin, catwoman and falcone are in the movie . Harvey dent was rumored. It?s going for a long Halloween vibe

It's all ridiculous. It's even worse when the names are translated to other languages, like Spanish. In Spanish Joker translates to El Guason. Yeah, that's not ridiculous at all. :lol

El Acertijo, El Pinguino y Gatubela.

That's 'just' in Latin America, though - in Spain names such as Joker, Catwoman or Gotham remain untranslated. Heck, they even adapted Bruce Wayne and Dlck Grayson as Bruno Diaz and Ricardo Tapia over there. Don't know if they still do.

Not that there's a shortage of silly translations in Spain, too, mind you.

Back