The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Raimi Spiderman films did it right. They were all named by J. Jonah Jameson, "Spiderman vs the Green Goblin! You like it? I made it up myself. All these weirdos are all gonna have a name now."

And my favorite, "What are we gonna call this guy?

"Science Squid? "

"Crap!"

"Dr. Strange?"

"Pretty good! But it's taken. I got it, Doctor Octopus! New villain in tow, Doc Ock!"

Love that scene. JK Simmons is amazing.

That's 'just' in Latin America, though - in Spain names such as Joker, Catwoman or Gotham remain untranslated. Heck, they even adapted Bruce Wayne and Dlck Grayson as Bruno Diaz and Ricardo Tapia over there. Don't know if they still do.

Not that there's a shortage of silly translations in Spain, too, mind you.

Oh ****, I forgot about Bruno Diaz and Ricardo Tapia :lol

Batgirl is Batichica :lol

The bat cycle looks like it could stab him. Also this suit is way to bulky

Right? His video introduction could have been even worse - imagine if there was an extended clip showing that windscreen slicing into his thigh & hitting his femural artery. Good thing he was wearing his assless Bat-Chaps.

Just thinking: Would Hot Toys make the bike too? Oh yes.

If not, Joost at Jazzinc would probably step up....assuming the movie isn't a dumpster fire. I'm cautiously optimistic right now.

Someone should cgi Rian Johnson pushing the bike over lol

I can?t wait for WB to reveal Phoenix Joker in the first trailer then second trailer reveal Keaton Batman in their multiverse plot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will show Joker hosing down that road with oil right before Patman arrives...

Back