The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep watching that to see a difference between unmasked Holland and the guy walking in and doing the front flip but their physiques seem to match, holy crap if that's him. :horror :thud:

Well some of it TFA/TLJ already touched upon but TROS is bringing in the whole Palpatine rebirth, Whills force manipulation, Luke and Rey confronting Palpatine (originally it was with his real sister which was not Leia so Rey kind of makes sense in that context)..

Ah, so you mean those ideas were originally discarded but are now back on the table?

So George wins?:yess:

A question for another thread lol

Be careful with the Logan 4K from Amazon one is $14.50 the other is $14.99 I bought the former and it only comes with 2 discs where the latter has 4 discs including the Noir 4K disc which I didn't notice. :gah:

Same for BB you want the one released 5/2017 not 8/2017.

FML

Possibly, though TROS is a race against time, as noted in the main thread. Wouldn't surprise me if they revisited his ideas because they needed the script rewritten in short order.

A question for another thread lol

Be careful with the Logan 4K from Amazon one is $14.50 the other is $14.99 I bought the former and it only comes with 2 discs where the latter has 4 discs including the Noir 4K disc which I didn't notice. :gah:

Same for BB you want the one released 5/2017 not 8/2017.

FML

Dude thanks so much for clarifying. I've almost pulled the trigger on cheap 4K Logan a number of times at BB but was confused since the back of the package never mentioned Noir. Now I know why.

I'm not entirely certain if I got the title correct. The box that I'm referring to is the 4K Raimi trilogy I believe the Legacy set might also include ASM1 and ASM2.

I'm not entirely certain if I got the title correct. The box that I'm referring to is the 4K Raimi trilogy I believe the Legacy set might also include ASM1 and ASM2.

The one I mentioned in the UK IS the 4k Raimi only set. Not the LEGACY which is at least 40 Euros more.

To any of those who ordered Captain Marvel 3D; supposedly it has the correct IMAX ratio.

Wonder if this will bode well for Endgame?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm assuming by you saying 3D that's UK yah? The states has all but abandoned it here. I'm gonna have to start importing them. I kicked myself by not getting Solo 3d when a sweet deal came up, and pardon my ignorance but didnt infinity war not have a 3d release? Or was that just on this side of the pond?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

I'm assuming by you saying 3D that's UK yah? The states has all but abandoned it here. I'm gonna have to start importing them. I kicked myself by not getting Solo 3d when a sweet deal came up, and pardon my ignorance but didnt infinity war not have a 3d release? Or was that just on this side of the pond?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
All UK. US has lost its three dimensional way

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back