The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tin box version from the UK has the sports almanac + other items. The US version will just be the movies. The Delorean is a separate box set which won't include any of the items in the tin box.

The tin box version from the UK has the sports almanac + other items. The US version will just be the movies. The Delorean is a separate box set which won't include any of the items in the tin box.

I thought the Delorean was an add on to the tin box. The box is square to hold both. That's what I want anyway. :lol

Am I wrong?

I thought the Delorean was an add on to the tin box. The box is square to hold both. That's what I want anyway. :lol

Am I wrong?

The delorean version is collector's tin on Blu-ray, over 2 hours of new bonus features and all elements plus a die cast DeLorean car. The tin version is Blu-ray Collector's Tin includes- digipack blu-ray trilogy, Delorean blueprint, Outtatime number plate, Sports Almanac, Save The Clocktower poster, Lenticular photo of Marty's family plus more. So I hope we get that as the price doesn't justify just a car, but I may be wrong.

Am I wrong?

I guess it does. Up until now i've heard that there was the regular, the tin box with goodies and the Delorean, which would be like the Alien egg and you could store the movies in the base. But no goodies included.

I just pre-ordered Toy Story 3 through Target for the Ultimate Collector's editon with the Buzzlight year figure that holds the discs. After I ordered, I got to thinking about how Disney always has a coupon. Now, if they do have a coupon, will I be able to take that in store and get it taken off the one I ordered off the website? Has anyone done that? I live a distance away from any Target and I've missed things I've wanted before because I didn't get there soon enough, that's why, when possible, I order it online. I ordered the Ironman 2 steelbook too.

I just pre-ordered Toy Story 3 through Target for the Ultimate Collector's editon with the Buzzlight year figure that holds the discs. After I ordered, I got to thinking about how Disney always has a coupon. Now, if they do have a coupon, will I be able to take that in store and get it taken off the one I ordered off the website? Has anyone done that? I live a distance away from any Target and I've missed things I've wanted before because I didn't get there soon enough, that's why, when possible, I order it online. I ordered the Ironman 2 steelbook too.

I would be surprised if Disney didnt have a coupon for Toy Story 3.

Looking forward to getting this soon

15572445.jpg

So this isn't going to be released in the US? Does anyone know if this is region free? I checked amazon and the delorean edition is region 2... I'm guessing it's the same, but I want to confirm.

For you guys wanting the Iron Man 2 Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack, Best Buy will have it on sale starting October 3rd for $19.99 according to this thread on blu-ray.com:

https://forum.blu-ray.com/movie-tv-...-media-prices-october-3-october-9-2010-a.html

That's actually cheaper than this week, I think.

Walmart.com sent out my $15 Iron Man 2 today!!

Thanks for the link! I think I'm going to wait a week and just get it at that price. I'll have Superman/Batman Apocalypse to hold me over till then :rock

Back