The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s khev during his
RT fan review(s)<——

1644896659038.gif

Last edited:
I told you guys some people out there like BOBF. Rotten Tomatoes doesn't lie. The Critic rating is still a respectable 75%...
From what I've seen it's mostly positive in comments sections on twitter and facebook. Anyone critical gets dived on.

Although any articles or youtube videos I see are negative.

Last edited:
Lol those silly colored Vespas inching along the streets. How did they get past the design phase?!

I love the making of documentaries on the PT blurays seeing George walk in with a stamp and looking at everyone's designs on a huge wall, then picking what looks great. Grievous came from a cleaner spray bottle head!

He's weak sauce but the design is cool. Dooku could have lasted longer though.

Grievous was created as a plot device to keep Obi-Wan off Coruscant, separated from Anakin when Order 66 kicked off.

Remember looking at your OT 1/6 Boba Fett figure in your display and thinking "DAMN that's cool"!!! Now I think of this...... thank you Disney+

View attachment 562697
Not only that but who would have ever guessed in 1983 that the ONE character in this pic who would eventually live happily ever after was Boba Fett!

b17b06cda0f88ce9f5d4ea461119dc5f0830e977_hq.jpg

Back