The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wonder about that with Ahsoka while watching the PT
Technically I guess that's been answered now huh. In AOTC she would have been a youngling assumedly somewhere off in the Jedi Temple and in ROTS she was on Mandalore and then fleeing Order 66 on that crashing cruiser.

Of course now Cad Bane not appearing on the Executor Bridge seems like a bigger question mark than Ahsoka not appearing in the PT, lol.

Technically I guess that's been answered now huh. In AOTC she would have been a youngling assumedly somewhere off in the Jedi Temple and in ROTS she was on Mandalore and then fleeing Order 66 on that crashing cruiser.
Yet not once the Mandalorian conflict was ever mentioned by anyone on the Jedi council I guess it was a minor conflict that only involved a sith out in the open lol

Last edited:
Remember looking at your OT 1/6 Boba Fett figure in your display and thinking "DAMN that's cool"!!! Now I think of this...... thank you Disney+

View attachment 562697
Maybe someone will make his onesie pajamas and that smiling head sculpt in 1/6 scale. It would be a hoot to recreate this in our collections using Mando's swoop bike. :lol

I always wonder about that with Ahsoka while watching the PT
She was busy exploring her sexuality with the Martez sisters.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 11-03-17 it's just me.png

:chase

They were too busy driving halfway across the planet to save Cobb to worry about their loyal guards who risked their lives for them every single day without pay, lol.

They died doing their job and they didn't even get a mention by Saint Boba. Y'know, they recontextualized the Tuskens - I think the Gamorreans should now get their due. I want to see statues of the pair having pride of place in the Palace throne room next season.

edit - wait that would mean getting a BoBF season 2. Nevermind.

They were too busy driving halfway across the planet to save Cobb to worry about their loyal guards who risked their lives for them every single day without pay, lol.

Or shirts.

Or even NAMES.

Seriously. Poor green bastards didn't even have proper names.

Will no one think of the Gamorreans? Did Fennec and Boba even mention their loss at any point?

I honestly would much rather have seen a few of the stupid Vespa squad knocked off that cliff.

This one thing I would bet a lot on: if any of the Vespa squad had went off that cliff, THEY would be coming back.

The Gamorreans wont get that treatment, but Vespa Squad? ALL. DAY. You just know it would happen!

I straight up liked Gamorreans whose names we didnt even know, more than I do those morons. Certainly more useful, they were.

The first episode was my least favorite of the series but watching it again it definitely plays better after the finale.

I like the parallel between him showing dominance over that creature by riding its back with chains in his hands and subsequently winning the respect of the chieftain (since he let everyone else believe that the kid killed it) and him riding the Rancor to take out the Pykes and win the respect of the city.

the-book-of-boba-fett-chapter-1-concept-art-08_63052fcd.jpeg

The first episode was my least favorite of the series but watching it again it definitely plays better after the finale.

I like the parallel between him showing dominance over that creature by riding its back with chains in his hands and subsequently winning the respect of the chieftain (since he let everyone else believe that the kid killed it) and him riding the Rancor to take out the Pykes and win the respect of the city.

This will lead in to Boba's new business venture in Season 2....

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 13-15-05 14 'Jurassic Park' references made in 'Jurassic World'.png

"If we build it, they will come". Fennec when she hears Boba's idea...

Book-of-Boba-Fett-Fennec-Cropped.jpg

Ah, episode 1. Good times!

Back