The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/21/12, Pg.117

i2r6e1.jpg

Is this related to the previous quote by Colossus?
nr0ryg.gif
nr0ryg.gif

I must take advantage of it to troll my friend Al. What's the point of a mistake if there's no jokes :D

Is this related to the previous quote by Colossus?
nr0ryg.gif
nr0ryg.gif

I must take advantage of it to troll my friend Al. What's the point of a mistake if there's no jokes :D

oooohhhh your and Evil lot with your beady eyes and toothless cake holes, sad very sad :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

But in retrospect you drink enough JD you will be feeling like Colossus real quick, True Story

Thanks Jose & Sarvesh

I like that Kotobukiya Magneto. Wanted it but I'm running out of space and don't have any place for my new statues. So many I want but to little space. Actually looking for a new bigger place to live and one that will be good to display the statues in.
Love the setup of your statues! Looks so evil! :)

I like that Kotobukiya Magneto. Wanted it but I'm running out of space and don't have any place for my new statues. So many I want but to little space. Actually looking for a new bigger place to live and one that will be good to display the statues in.
Love the setup of your statues! Looks so evil! :)

Much Appreciated; Haguon for the Compliment, Magneto would be a good addition to any X-Men Collection, space is a concern after your collection starts to grow, beleive it is starting to get tight sometimes :lol:lol:lol

A Storm has arrived

100_9020.jpg

100_9022.jpg

100_9024.jpg

Very Pleased with the way she turned out and had no Issues.
Great Paint job a Warm Ebony Brown with a hint of Cream, and the Black Metal Flake outfit and Cape, If you are a X-Men Fan Get Her a Great Addition to anyone Collection but do it before she brings the Storms

A Storm has arrived

100_9020.jpg

100_9022.jpg

100_9024.jpg

Great Paint job a Warm Ebony Brown with a hint of Cream, and the Black Metal Flake outfit and Cape, If you are a X-Men Fan Get Her a Great Addition to anyone Collection but do it before she brings the Storms
Wow Al, she turned out great. :hi5: The colors are really well done. Other then the base, is this one piece? I should get her next month too.

Wow Al, she turned out great. :hi5: The colors are really well done. Other then the base, is this one piece? I should get her next month too.

No you won't. You're too much of a 1/4 fanboy :nana:

A Storm has arrived

(Images removed to avoid redundancy)

sweeet.gif

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 5/16/12, Pg.124

Storm looks great! Congrats bud. :hi5:

You told me Bowen sucks! I ditched my offer! Why sensei? :monkey2

DAMN!!!!! Storm looks smokin'..:naughty Congrats Colossus.:hi5:
I actually like this statue a lot more than the up coming sideshow PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back