The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/21/12, Pg.117

great score and pic buddie :duff

Thank You my Friend

Still awesome mate! (what's FTW stand for ??) :cuckoo::wave

Thank You; Leo for the Awesome

ftw=for the win

Many Thanks; Hung For The Win

Great update buddy!!!

Many Thanks; Sergui, Much Appreciated

Thanks buddy :wave

I don't understand this one at all; Leo

He said thanks to greatwall.

:lol you gotta stop drinking Al

Awesome Collection........:clap

He said thanks to greatwall.

:lol you gotta stop drinking Al

:lol:lol:lol:lol I figured as much, I am Glad you are here to give me a walk through; Jose and It's not the Booze it's the Drugs conflicting with each other and being tired after a long weekend starting Thursday, the weekend part is true

Awesome Collection........:clap

Thank You Very Much for the Awesome; Dhaval

Great collection Colossus :wink1:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/20/12, Pg.115

100_8941.jpg

100_8943.jpg

Nice shot of the baddies. Magneto looks awesome. Mr Sinister turned out great also.

Is that Magneto Koto?................. I don't really have baddies in my collection (unless they're being beat upon in a vs diorama) but since recent events in the X-men have seen him turn somewhat 'good' I am very tempted because it is a great piece :wave

Nice shot of the baddies. Magneto looks awesome. Mr Sinister turned out great also.

Much Much Thanks; Remy, I Very Much Appreciate it.

Is that Magneto Koto?................. I don't really have baddies in my collection (unless they're being beat upon in a vs diorama) but since recent events in the X-men have seen him turn somewhat 'good' I am very tempted because it is a great piece :wave

Yes this is the Koto Magneto; Leo, and he would be a Great Addition to your Collection :exactly:

Looks great, Kotobukiya are doing increasingly good pieces - don't think I can get it here in the UK til June tho :mad::mad:

I won't hold that against you then; Leo, if and when you get this you will be Impressed. What is strange I recieved mine earlier than exspected, I was looking at the 3rd QTR and Bang! here it is, the last two pieces I purchased from Koto arrived early, not complaining at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back