The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/29/12, Pg.136

Very Certain my Freind, No Cracks as I stated it was meant for a Flat Screen, the glass is Heavy and is twice as thick as a Detolf shelf plate.

Please double check for me again, it would make me feel better knowing your collection is safe. :lol

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

Just a small update, picked this glass Flatscreen shelf at my LGW store for only $4.00, yes 4 dollars, came with 3 shelves but I removed the center and put it back together to add more larger pieces

100_9064.jpg

also picked these up at the San Antonio Wizard World

Ramos
100_9058.jpg

100_9060.jpg

Ebas
100_9061.jpg

Congrats on the $4 steal Colossus. Looks cool. And lucky Pinocchio.... :wink1:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

Please double check for me again, it would make me feel better knowing your collection is safe. :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Jye my Friend all is safe, I have set tremor indicators at known stress points and if there is any flexing beginning alarms will sound to the threat.

Congrats on the $4 steal Colossus. Looks cool. And lucky Pinocchio.... :wink1:

Thank you Very Much; Sarvesh my Friend and the Pinocchio move is called a revese 69 :lol:lol:lol

Love all the new prints you got there Colossus, espesialy that Pinocchio one. Looks like he has a use for that nose after all..:monkey3
Congrats on the Vampirella PF..:clap That is one hot piece.:horror She turned out fantastic. I did not know that people were starting to get her.

Love all the new prints you got there Colossus, espesialy that Pinocchio one. Looks like he has a use for that nose after all..:monkey3
Congrats on the Vampirella PF..:clap That is one hot piece.:horror She turned out fantastic. I did not know that people were starting to get her.

Thank You Very Much; Nacho my Freind for all the Compliments and Yes she is that one Hot Piece :exactly:

WOW, congrats on Vampirella, she is sexy !

That display looks great love the archangel x force :)

colossus! that vampirella is killer... i saw one at the local comic store...I never got into her character but I honestly have been thinking about picking up the statue because it is beautiful!

COngrats!

Wow that Pinocchio print is awesome !! Major props I guess his nose has a purpose

Oh you like that do you my Friend and yes it does, Lucky Girl :lol:lol:lol Thank You for the Compliment; Cane

colossus! that vampirella is killer... i saw one at the local comic store...I never got into her character but I honestly have been thinking about picking up the statue because it is beautiful!

Congrats!

Thank You Aaron, I Appreciate the comments, You know me and Sexy Women and the Anatomically Breasts was Icing on the Cake :lol:lol:lol

Where is this Batman statue from? It's fantastic!

And all them Marvel females. Nothing less than art.

Many Many Thanks; Sniper, The Batman is made by Kotobukiya and they have the same Jim Lee up for sale, check it out
https://store.kotous.com/dc-comics-batman-black-costume-ver-artfx-statue.html
and Thank You Very Much for the Marvel Ladies Compliment

Nice score on the prints, Al. your collection comes along nicely. Congrats

I so Much Appeciate the Complement; Hung my Friend

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 2/18/12, Pg 89

A Angel joins Team Colossus
Kotobukiya's ArchAngel that is, This was waiting on me when I returned Home, WOW! this thing is Impressive in person

100_8864.jpg

100_8868.jpg

100_8869.jpg

100_8865.jpg

100_8867.jpg

100_8870.jpg

100_8871.jpg

That's Look Awesome love the ArchAngle :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back