The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/16/12, Pg.140

Very cool Snow White statue!! :clap I know why the 7 midgets are smiling all the time now :D

Congrats on the awesome Snow White statue. It's a very sexy piece! :rock :rock :rock

Seems like its all good under the hood mate. :wink1::wink1: Nice statue.

Snow white is awesome! Sexy. :D

you have alot of stuff that I don't even know where are from - nice piece - hot!

Very cool Snow White statue!! :clap I know why the 7 midgets are smiling all the time now :D

Many Many Thanks my Friends, Firebird, Sarvesh, Remy, Sniper, Sergui and yes now we know, can you say Train :lol:lol

Great pick ups. That archangel is fantastic!!!

Congrats for the snow white statue.

She looks great (and hot :D)

Great stuff !

Congrats on SW, for $100 is a SCORE !!!! :duff

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

Just a small update, picked this glass Flatscreen shelf at my LGW store for only $4.00, yes 4 dollars, came with 3 shelves but I removed the center and put it back together to add more larger pieces

100_9064.jpg

How thick is the glass shelf on that thing?
I'm going to have some custom glass shelved made about 36" in width and I was wondering is I need to have them 1/2 inch or if 1/4 was fine.

very nice statues u really like collassues good for u bro

How thick is the glass shelf on that thing?
I'm going to have some custom glass shelved made about 36" in width and I was wondering is I need to have them 1/2 inch or if 1/4 was fine.

That sounds like a interesting project; Drakul, take some pic's when your done, to answer your question it's over 1/4" thick, I will double check when I get home tonight for you, I also have a Custom Cabinet that my PF's are displayed on and that glass is almost 1/2" thick.
Thank You for your interest my Friend.

very nice statues u really like collassues good for u bro

Yes I am a Big Fan and Thank You for the Compliment on the Colossuses; Mike, Appreciate it

That's a new way to spell it :)

$100! Wow! Great score!

$100! Wow! Great score!

I was working at the San Antonio Show the same weekend you where at SDCC at there it was across from our booth all that day and I did not see it until later when I finally had a sit down break, the rest is history.
Thank You; Alex for the Great Score Compliment.

That sounds like a interesting project; Drakul, take some pic's when your done, to answer your question it's over 1/4" thick, I will double check when I get home tonight for you, I also have a Custom Cabinet that my PF's are displayed on and that glass is almost 1/2" thick.
Thank You for your interest my Friend.

It's a 1/4" thick; Drakul

Oh wow so 1/4" seems thick enough but maybe I'll play it safe and do 3?8" or 1/2" we'll see.

I'm very excited for that project but it's not going to be for a few months. We just had some custom shelving done in the living room and now we need to used $$ to have sprinklers installed before all our tress dies from this stupid Houston weather! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back