1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I just had my wait list for the black tumbler convert this week. Sadly i did pass on it though, so one is coming to the next in line. Hopefully i will not live with to much regret.

When did you get on the list? Just trying to see if I am even close.

I got on the wait list on March 23. No conversion.. yet?

A new home for my tumbler thanks to my friend it's free! 5 months in a making though.

dgPfjme.jpg

SFSkuIJ.jpg

rJ6Kalc.jpg

u4j2fdK.jpg

The top with the Bat logo is really what sells it. Very impressive.

thanks guys yeah! My friend really gave an extra effort to it. well worth the wait

That's really nice man. Did you put any lighting in it?

Cool, post some pics when it's done if you have a chance.

Damn carthut, have to agree with everyone else in here that display is amazingly cool. I'd love to do something like that eventually. Really wish I could find a Tumbler for a reasonable price.

Damn carthut, have to agree with everyone else in here that display is amazingly cool. I'd love to do something like that eventually. Really wish I could find a Tumbler for a reasonable price.

Thanks Mike86

Do not envy you man. My tumbler has only seen the light of day twice but I GOT IT!!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I waited to long too pull the trigger on buying one. I've debated getting the camouflage one, but would really prefer the black one.
That display is awesome, btw! Really like the metal floor on the inside of the case.

Back