The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the sculpts are at least passable. But, isn't it all just speculation that InArts will even release an armory set? I think the gadet display looks phenomenal, at least. You can always change out the Bruce Wayne sculpt to something better later on.

The Armory is back up for pre-order at SSC, for anyone interested.
Confirmed in a recent live stream from inart, armory is a no.

They displayed this at Wonderfest but no one seems to give 2 s****'s about it. It should be releasing soon so is this the production piece? The t-shirt was upgraded to a Poncho !

Attachments

• TDKR.JPG
    TDKR.JPG
    45.6 KB
  • TDKR2.JPG
    TDKR2.JPG
    32.3 KB
I’m able to view it only because I was on the waitlist, who actually PO this and made payments?

If canceled, that would explain why the release is still saying September ‘24 and hasn’t updated to October.

IMG_4921.jpeg

I’m able to view it only because I was on the waitlist, who actually PO this and made payments?

If canceled, that would explain why the release is still saying September ‘24 and hasn’t updated to October.

View attachment 733206
Yeah definitely not cancelled. It sold out.
Hot toys don’t go up for pre order sell out and then cancel 🤦🏻‍♂️

I never implied that they did, I said it would explain why the release date hasn’t updated to October or November. This thing clearly hasn’t released yet so why the September date.

I never implied that they did, I said it would explain why the release date hasn’t updated to October or November. This thing clearly hasn’t released yet so why the September date.
Well, the implication was that you thought it being cancelled was a reasonable explanation for the situation.
So one could infer that you thought it was possible HT had cancelled it.

What are we arguing about here?
Someone said they wondered if it got canceled, so I brought up the expired date, not in an attempt to confirm nor deny his question, how could I know that?

It is strange that the expired date hasn’t been updated but things like the Artisan Ledger Joker update regularly.

Typically,
an expired date means it has released, which is why the ‘89 2.0 still says September. Seeing how long it took them to actually sell this version of the Armory, and the extreme lack of showcasing it at events, I can very easily see someone worrying about it being canceled even though there’s clearly enough interest if it’s waitlisted.

What are we arguing about here?
Someone said they wondered if it got canceled, so I brought up the expired date, not in an attempt to confirm nor deny his question, how could I know that?

It is strange that the expired date hasn’t been updated but things like the Artisan Ledger Joker update regularly.

Typically,
an expired date means it has released, which is why the ‘89 2.0 still says September. Seeing how long it took them to actually sell this version of the Armory, and the extreme lack of showcasing it at events, I can very easily see someone worrying about it being canceled even though there’s clearly enough interest if it’s waitlisted.
Yawn
I think it’s only you who’s arguing 😂

Back