The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't even bother to finish painting the hair. Smh the Batsuit Arms look horrible like it has no body underneath.

Hello everyone! I am new to the community, and I want to share some pictures that I found on Bilibili and Weibo. I hope the quality is good enough.
View attachment 733335View attachment 733336View attachment 733337View attachment 733338View attachment 733339View attachment 733340View attachment 733341View attachment 733342View attachment 733343
Welcome to the forum!
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Hello everyone! I am new to the community, and I want to share some pictures that I found on Bilibili and Weibo. I hope the quality is good enough.
View attachment 733335View attachment 733336View attachment 733337View attachment 733338View attachment 733339View attachment 733340View attachment 733341View attachment 733342View attachment 733343

Thank you for the photos !! Welcome to the forum.

Looks like its high res photos of the screencaps I posted from Shanghai Wonderfest.
The Bruce headsculpt looks great and is an upgrade for the better from the original prototype. Strange they displayed one that isin't fully painted but production piece won't have that problem. The BW body looks great and the hands are not melted into his arms as some production pieces sometimes do. This Bruce HS looks way better for DKR then the retooled hair version for the Dark Knight armory.

Will say it again, that tshirt looks horrible. The V neck is so big and thick, looks almost close to a turtleneck design. Other then that... i'm assured this release will be solid. That Batman HS, well.. it is what it is...

Back