The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen this pic before, could this be after swat hauls him away?

tumblr_me0z7spx5c1qzleu4o1_500.jpg

Yup.

Or when he gets taken away after the truck flip. Deleted scene either way, along with this,

tdk-jul25-joker-chauffeur.jpg

Judging by the makeup you may be right about it being after the truck scene.

I would give my left nut to see those deleted scenes.

I would have you give your left nut to see those deleted scenes.

As for what it depicts, it could be either one. The make up is similar to the end Prewitt battle too, especially those black lines on his cheek.

Only reason I think it's after the truck scene is because we see all those cop cars when Dent is being interviewed. Who knows though, that scene with the Joker could have easily been inserted to the end montage at the end of the film during Gordon's speech.

I would have you give your left nut to see those deleted scenes.

As for what it depicts, it could be either one. The make up is similar to the end Prewitt battle too, especially those black lines on his cheek.

Only reason I think it's after the truck scene is because we see all those cop cars when Dent is being interviewed. Who knows though, that scene with the Joker could have easily been inserted to the end montage at the end of the film during Gordon's speech.

Wasn't it slightly raining in the scene where Dent is talking to the press as well? I remember them loading him into the car, that had rain spots on the front window. Could be either or I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back