The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As nice as it is to see him getting his face slapped left and right repetitively I still really need to see him being brutally slain in a most undignified manner.

Finished episode 9 of season one and I couldn't agree more with this post.

Zimmer is a genius. This score is one of my all time favourites.

It's mine too. TDKR is my favorite nolan/bats score and one of my favorite scores in general.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I just Love whenever someone does a metal version of scores! :thud:
just amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Me too love it!

No problem. Now we can all share in the collective head banging :rock

Zimmer is a genius. This score is one of my all time favourites.

It's mine too. TDKR is my favorite nolan/bats score and one of my favorite scores in general.

TDKR is easily the best score of the trilogy I think. Risen from darkness is one of my top tracks.

Void, did you ever manage to send those zip files of the extra tracks? If not that's cool, just wasn't sure if you'd sent them and they never came through. :peace

I also think TDKR had a great score. :lol You can't blame them for having it "booming" for the entire movie.

A great part of why I liked bane is his theme.

I'd like to know if anyone feels similarly:
I didn't really like the ending of TDKR but what really pisses me off is how Bruce's ending is not really left open for these Justice League movies.
It really irks me that Superman's movie is going to be called "Man of Steel" but the next Batman movie probably won't be called "The Dark Knight" for obvious reasons. Without having seen MOS it seems like TDK universe could fit into it but we know that's not going to happen because he retired and is old and his whole city has radiation poisoning. I think Nolan took a few too many liberties with the ending of a very popular hero

qythmu.gif

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back