The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because Alex Logan just can't ignore nam. You to argue more than I did with him lol.

Just want to say as someone who isn't that big of a Batfan, i'm excited to see this. Good thing is i really don't know ____ about it either. :) (except from the trailers etc)

I cannot wait for this film, its going be awesome definitely going to be watching it more than once at cinema.

Also is it just me or are spoiler tags the biggest temptation ever lol i can't not click them, even though i don't want to be spoiled if there is a spoiler tag i find my mouse moving to it just to click it lol

I cannot wait for this film, its going be awesome definitely going to be watching it more than once at cinema.

Also is it just me or are spoiler tags the biggest temptation ever lol i can't not click them, even though i don't want to be spoiled if there is a spoiler tag i find my mouse moving to it just to click it lol

yes I hate it, it is really hard, I clicked a couple, :monkey2

Same, I happened to click on the one of seven that had the major plot ending.

So close I can taste it.

psycho1.jpg

I remember right before The Dark Knight came out, the official website gave out free passes to early screenings at several Imax theaters. Has anyone heard if they're planning on doing a similar promotion for The Dark Knight Rises?

I remember right before The Dark Knight came out, the official website gave out free passes to early screenings at several Imax theaters. Has anyone heard if they're planning on doing a similar promotion for The Dark Knight Rises?

what did you have to do to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back