The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that in 6 days BB will no longer be our favorite. :panic:

I dunno, I think that after the fanboy hype has subsided, all the Nolancompoops have fapped themselves to the point of IV-hydration, and all the films can be looked at from a general perspective, overall, TDKR will be seen as better than TDK, but still not as good as BB.

Finally got my tickets. Wife and I are seeing it in IMAX on Friday evening.

No midnight showing for me. Getting too old for that ____.

SnakeDoc

Time will tell which film i love best of the three.

I just want a great end to a great series - my feeling is this will indeed be my favourite but we'll see

It won't sell more than Avengers, but it will still be a flawless movie.

Given the latest rave reviews, I'm not closing the door on it possibly outselling Avengers

I'll stick to my prediction though that it'll beat TDK box office easily, and without a dead cast member to boot ;)

Had a role no doubt. But we'll never prove either way how much that role was. IMO not enough to account for more than $100MM of ticket sales

Just pulling a number out of my ass that feels right :lol

Had a role no doubt. But we'll never prove either way how much that role was. IMO not enough to account for more than $100MM of ticket sales

Just pulling a number out of my ass that feels right :lol

It had enough of an impact that WB is essentially piggybacking off of it for name recognition with TDKR. :lol

article-2173651-140EB89A000005DC-238_634x911.jpg

Check out his tie and commence batgasms :panic: :panic:

Last edited:
Watched them both back to back. Prefer BB over TDK. Always have done. Not that TDK is not a worthy follow up, far from it but I prefer the more fantastical elements in BB.
the only thing I don't like about TDK, is how depressing and hopeless it is, The Joker really is a psychopath, he really is scary in some scenes, I mean, I love the movie for doing that, for being like that, but sometimes is not a fun movie to watch

eNlVC.jpg

I dunno, I think that after the fanboy hype has subsided, all the Nolancompoops have fapped themselves to the point of IV-hydration, and all the films can be looked at from a general perspective, overall, TDKR will be seen as better than TDK, but still not as good as BB.
Catwoman will take care of that, I predict the number of Premature "weeping" will leave the theater soaked... poor Theater people going to have to clean that up,

It won't sell more than Avengers, but it will still be a flawless movie.

it won't but TDKR will be the People's hero, like Rocky, the people's winner, even if it doesnt pass Crapvengers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back