The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Kind of hard to see, but is that the bat suit in the background?
Untitled.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Found this photo, and on the website it says that its makeup on the set of the dark knight rises. It might be fake so:dunno

Christian-Bale.jpg

That's from the production of Rescue Dawn, not from Rises

Btw I've seen a better quality bootleg and that is not a batsuit in the background, its a person, can't tell who

It could be the batsuit. The first suit was completely destroyed simply replaced. It could be that like in the comics that he has an "armory" of suits. I saw this in IMAX with Harry Potter and surprisingly the manager came out before the previews started to make a big deal about the trailer being included.

The scene were Batman is walking backwards I don't know if it's forced perspective or what but Bane looked massive, he looked hulking and was growing in size with each step. I'm not really worried much about the height issue.

Who is wearing the metal mask at the end of the trailer (1:34 time)? It looks more like Azrael than Bane.
235670-139696-azrael_super.jpg

I think the trailer makes it clear that we will see...
Bane-Breaking-Batman.png

Last edited:

im pretty sure thats a batsuit in the back so he might be wearing a new batsuit in this one

I'm not really worried much about the height issue.

I don't think there's any reason to worry anymore because based on the trailer it looks like Bane WILL be massive in TDKR either through trick photography, CGI or a mix of both.

The whole thing about Hardy's height came up because people were saying that:

1. Nolan would never use trick photography, CGI or a mix of both to make Hardy bigger because his Batman universe is supposed to be realistic so Hardy would simply be his normal height in the movie (5'10").

2. Nolan would reinvent the character to reflect Hardy's real height i.e. instead of the hulk-sized comic version of Bane, TDKR would have a much smaller and more realistically proportioned Bane that would use brains over brawn to combat Batman.

3. Nolan would reinvent the character to reflect Hardy's real height i.e. instead of the hulk-sized comic version of Bane, TDKR would have a much smaller and more realistically proportioned Bane that would just be a crazy, wolverine-like psycho midget.

Again, based off the trailer it looks like Nolan decided to make Bane a huge mofo ala the comics. Because that doesn't look like just a 5'10" Tom hardy as Bane. That thing is lumbering towards Batman.

yeah i have no idea why WB hasn't put this online yet. what are they waiting for?

Jeez I go away for a week and when come back things have exploded with this teaser trailer. Everyone keeps saying how utterly massive Hardy seems to be as Bane in this movie but I dont know how the hell your picking that up, I can barely see a damn thing in that trailer. Were there other ones with better quality before and were taken down or something? Im definitely intrigued though , I cant wait to see this bad boy in HD.

It's visible in the trailers in the theaters, I'm sure once it hits Monday there will be stills but Bane looks massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back