The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Wow, the new bootleg has great quality.

Can't tell if the suit is new or not, but he definitely looks like an all black, slim Robocop in it. I remember people complaining the TDK suit looked like Robocop and while I didn't see it, he does kind of look like old Alex Murphy in this one. Especially with what appears to be lack of ears.

Hmm lack of ears... must investigate, have not seen the latest high quality bootleg. If there indeed lack of ears, i'd say Bane bashed his head LOL

It looks like the TDK suit to me though

It looks like the TDK suit to me though

I see the chest bone armor looks the same but I'm not seeing the shoulder pads.

Maybe it's TDK suit and it gets FUBAR by Bane. Missing ears, missing plates, battle damage etc. Then he gets a new TDKR suit?

how the hell can anybody see anything in that ____ty quality...unbelievable

I too thought it was Catwoman. But it is Batman, it could potentially be a redesigned suit...or the darkness and angle is altering the look of the suit.

the darkness and angle? what about the quality....lol

and here on a movie/collectors board they only post the ____ty quality ones?

and here on a movie/collectors board they only post the ____ty quality ones?

The best quality one I have I downloaded from a filesharing link, which has since expired.

In any event, the HD version should be released today on the official website.

its definitely Batman. Saw Happy Potter yesterday and the teaser played, and its clear as day seeing it on the big screen that its definitely Batman in TDK suit. He was really beat up.

case closed! its not Catwoman :)

my biggest question is who was the guy doing pushups?
Some people think its Bale from Begins, but there is no scene from Begins of him doing pushups in jail. and 99.9% sure its not a deleted scene from Begins because Nolan never uses or lets the public see deleted scenes from any of his films.

Because when seeing it on the big screen the guy doing pushups has hair on his head, you just couldnt see who it was.

my theory is its a younger Bane with hair, if they are following his original story has been locked up in jail his entirely life and trains all by himself to become bigger and stronger before he gets into venom.

My guess is it's Bale, from what I can tell about the head

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also as Wofford pointed out, when Gordon says 'this evil rises' it cuts to what seems like Bane climbing up from that well type thing, and when he says 'the Batman must come back' it cuts to the pushups scene, which makes me think it's Bale.

My guess is it's Bale, from what I can tell about the head

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also as Wofford pointed out, when Gordon says 'this evil rises' it cuts to what seems like Bane climbing up from that well type thing, and when he says 'the Batman must come back' it cuts to the pushups scene, which makes me think it's Bale.

could very well be!!

gotta love Nolan's teasers, makes us ask more questions. keeps it all a mystery...even the teaser poster has all these interesting mysteries to it...

Its never as it seems to be :)

Wouldnt it make more since for it to be Hardy behind bars??? Bane did break out of a jail before he went after Batman did he not... Why would Wayne be in jail??? Gordon was on his side and he is leading the whole of Gothams police force??? He would not go after Bats if he could help because he knows he never did any of those things he took the blame for... Anyway wont know until the movie comes out...

You guys really over-think this stuff. :lol

I remember reading an interview article with Nolan where he said that the fan community places much more thought into each frame than most directors. :lol

Or was that Michael Bay, I don't remember anymore :lol

Last edited:

I remember reading an interview article with Nolan where he said that the fan community places much more thought into each frame than most directors. :lol

i would have to say Star Wars and Star Trek has more of that than Batman. But they have also been around much longer.

its all in good fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back