The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

i just started a new thread for the Teaser because they officially just put it up about 30 min ago on the Dark Knight Rises FB page.

Screengrabs for you guys:
It's definitely the TDK suit.
Screenshot2011-07-18at103519AM.png

Screenshot2011-07-18at103450AM.png

ok i read an idea on FB that the figure behind Batman could be Gordon Levit who plays John Blake. could be Batman is luring Bane into this sewer...the figure in the back does kind of have Gordon-Levits body type...but really impossible to tell...

definitely Bane crawling out of the well. you can see his bald head and the body type is Hardy's.

think also now its Bruce doing the pushups....

He's got both his horns :lol

That looks like a tied up or hanging person in the background, as if they got both hands around their neck either trying to untie a rope or what have you.

But he doesn't move which is weird. :dunno

Bane looked a little less massive this time out for me. The bootleg blurriness made him look thicker I guess :lol

Thanks for the grabs!

I'm really not digging that mask/mouth piece for Bane (based off that pic). Or maybe it's because there's absolutely NO menace in his eyes. He actually looks sympathetic.

ya, could be Gordon-Levit behind there ready to take aim at Bane.

but it also does look like someone being held as well...

Is gordon talking to bruce in the hospital?

technically you would think yes, the dialogue sounds like what he would be saying to Bruce, but there is really no way of knowing...you can see barely a head to the left of the screen sitting there. But no idea who that is?

The guy behind batman at the end looks like robin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back