The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

lol weekend at bruce's.....imagine harvey in the conga line

I can't wait to spend $500 buying Bruce's flannel shorts from Kato.

Extra's Casting Call for Los Angeles!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!

July 31st!!

More info at Batman-News.com

They said the opening scene in TDKR will be amazing,

maybe it will be Two-face lying on a slab at the morgue and Chris Nolan himself runs in screaming, "he's dead.....he's dead, GET OVER IT!!!!!!".

They said the opening scene in TDKR will be amazing,

maybe it will be Two-face lying on a slab at the morgue and Chris Nolan himself runs in screaming, "he's dead.....he's dead, GET OVER IT!!!!!!".

Then Gordon-Levitt as Joker will come up from behind him with a knife and say "Why so serious Chris?"

Then after the trailer for " Fanboy imaginations go wild " the real movie will start.

I see your point of view, makes sense. I just don't feel that's right, but that's my opinion.

:lol :lol :lol

I think at this point Nolan has pretty much said your opinion is right and mine is wrong. :lol

I think at this point Nolan has pretty much said your opinion is right and mine is wrong. :lol

Everybody’s getting on my nerves
Everybody’s stupider than me
Why can't you do things
The way that I do
‘Cause I am right and you are wrong

:lol:lol:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6DagTcixtA&feature=feedu"]‪The Dark Psycho Rises (2012) Teaser Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hahaha, well done, well done.

62516003.jpg
Now that's a Batman movie I can get excited about! I bet it wouldn't have some boring-ass trailer.

From Bad Ass Digest:

https://www.badassdigest.com/2011/0...ark-knight-rises-is-like-working-at-starbucks

I like Tom Hardy’s honesty. What he says in an interview with HitFix is any different from what we all assume the truth to be, but he says it with clarity and without bitterness. Yes, The Dark Knight Rises is a money making deal for him. No, he doesn’t see it as a particularly artistic gig, although he hopes he can do something interesting amidst all the corporate sameness of the work.

Say Hardy:

There’s a formula here, you can’t muck around with it. There’s a lot of rules, you’re restrained in many ways as an artist. But then you’re also grateful because of the huge exposure and the paycheck.

Or the not-paycheck ‘cause they’re making you a stahhh. Whatever it is, you’re paying an entrance to getting higher exposure. These movies are huge vehicles to make a lot of money… and make a large audience happy. So now you’re at the very top level of trying to bring character work in a boutique way to something that is, y’know, Starbucks.

Starbucks! I’m wondering how the Dark Knight faithful will take that. They surely though their franchise was at least Jamba Juice or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back