The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Too bad? That's how things work. It's not like this is a new thing. :monkey1

I know, but I hate it when one of MY posts is the thing that derails a thread. It's very annoying because I get blamed for it, when half the time I wasn't trying to do it.

So I haven't scrolled through this whole thread, was there mention of TDKR borrowing from the Knightfall arc already?

But if Two-Face didn't have the 50/50 suit on everyone in here (except you) would have blasted Nolan for not making him true to the comics.

TwoFace aint TwoFace without a half and half suit thats the end of the story... For all we know someone did bring him a new one and he choose the brunt one over it... Because he was TwoFace and no longer Harvey Dent...

Well, the character Harvey Dent, and Two-Face were in TDK. End of the story.

How do you know that? Are you Christopher Nolan????

Well if Two-Face isn't coming back, then hopefully Heath Ledg- I mean the Joker will... :monkey3

The whole Two-Face debate always makes me laugh. Personally I always thought Nolan left it open so he could bring back Two-Face if he wanted. But Two-Face is clearly dead, so no point in continuing to wish he was going to be in this one. Still, I've never understood the vehemence people have against Two-Face surviving. The mere suggestion just pushes some people over the edge. :lol

The whole Two-Face debate always makes me laugh. Personally I always thought Nolan left it open so he could bring back Two-Face if he wanted. But Two-Face is clearly dead, so no point in continuing to wish he was going to be in this one. Still, I've never understood the vehemence people have against Two-Face surviving. The mere suggestion just pushes some people over the edge. :lol

:lol I'm not against him living though it may seem. I just never saw a debate coming on if he was alive or dead, because Gordon clearly said (to Batman) "whatever chance you gave us of saving our city dies with him, we bet it all on him." And the fact that Batman took the blame for Harvey's death and is now hunted by the police.

I interpreted that as meaning that the good man Harvey used to be was dead and replaced by the deranged Two-Face. So they were covering up what really happened and just presenting Gotham with Harvey's death at the hands of Batman or something. I figured this movie was going to see the truth revealed to Gotham.

I hope he's in TDKR... :monkey3

He dead.......

62516003.jpg

I interpreted that as meaning that the good man Harvey used to be was dead and replaced by the deranged Two-Face. So they were covering up what really happened and just presenting Gotham with Harvey's death at the hands of Batman or something. I figured this movie was going to see the truth revealed to Gotham.
I see your point of view, makes sense. I just don't feel that's right, but that's my opinion.

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back