The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

jNBPV.jpg

Upon that newer, standing picture of Catwoman being fake, I still think that my earlier claim based on this pic (clicky) could actually be true.

From that higher res pic above, it looks like she might be wearing those glasses over the top of an eye mask. So the glasses might be only for that scene, and we have a somewhat traditional superhero/villain eye-mask for standard Catwoman.

Apparently theres a football game in TDKR :dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_KZPbzMUf8&feature=feedu"]‪Batman Filming at Heinz Field! (The Dark Knight Rises)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I this this film looks amazing, I trust Nolan, he rarely lets you down. Argue all you want about the 89 film being crappy or not; the best Batman film IS and will ALWAYS be

Batman_Mask_of_the_Phantasm.jpg

I watched this the other night. LOVE this film. Great Batman movie.

:goodpost:

People are jumping to way too many conclusions.

No kidding. I can only imagine if the first pic released of the Joker for TDK was him in the bank rober gear what people would have said and how they would have blasted Nolan, the film, Heath and the entire world for not being correct.

This kinda sucks, i like films like this to be more universal, if they throw in an american football game then is is catering more toward Americans.

Although the NFL is known and watched outside the USA, it is mainly a US thing.

Next there will be that Jay Leno bloke interviewing Jim Gordon or product placement for Cap'n Crunch.

I like this mercenary look!

This kinda sucks, i like films like this to be more universal, if they throw in an american football game then is is catering more toward Americans.

Although the NFL is known and watched outside the USA, it is mainly a US thing.

Gotham City is a major fictional city in the US, so it doesn't seem a stretch for them to have gridiron football team.

I'm reading all over the net that Selina is a stripper in TDKR.

I'm reading all over the net that Selina is a stripper in TDKR.

Remeber the Joker rumor from TDK?

He wouldn't be wearing his purple suit except in one very brief 10 second scene where Batman is dosed by Scarecrow's fear toxin and "Imagines" Joker in the purple suit. :lol

Literally anyone can start a rumor, especially with the idiot fanboys at Superherohype. By the time anyone even bothers trying to confirm it, they are on the 4th Part thread discussion about it.

He wouldn't be wearing his purple suit except in one very brief 10 second scene where Batman is dosed by Scarecrow's fear toxin and "Imagines" Joker in the purple suit. :lol

Literally anyone can start a rumor, especially with the idiot fanboys at Superherohype. By the time anyone even bothers trying to confirm it, they are on the 4th Part thread discussion about it.

:rotfl:rotfl so true about superherohype

He wouldn't be wearing his purple suit except in one very brief 10 second scene where Batman is dosed by Scarecrow's fear toxin and "Imagines" Joker in the purple suit . . .

. . . And that he'd be a dirty, foul vagrant that would pick at his scars (which came from Batman's zipline) and that he would never re-apply his make up. By the end of the film he'd be disgustingly monstrous with infected face wounds and old crusty make up.

:rotfl:rotfl so true about superherohype

It was normal there right up to the viral. Then the traffic just went Arkham insane and hasn't recovered.

I know because I started the very original viral thread right after they showed the Joker dollar on G4. I remember we figured out the lattitude/longitude thing, I would try to post and by the time I wrote a single sentence response, there was already another 5 pages of speculation and personal fanboy preferance inbetween. I just stopped going there shortly after.

Now I just peek in once in a great while to see what Bane thread or w/e they are upto. Bane thread 17, because they already chewed through 160,000 posts of what if. :lol

No kidding. I can only imagine if the first pic released of the Joker for TDK was him in the bank rober gear what people would have said and how they would have blasted Nolan, the film, Heath and the entire world for not being correct.

Yeah but why would Warners release the first pic of the Joker in Bank Robber Gear? They didn't and the same logic applies here. Put your best foot forward. Does anyone honestly think they would release pics they are not 100% confident in?

I think not.:dunno

I don't know about all this Football stuff but I trust Nolan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back