The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Holy ____, he sounds exactly like Mitch in "A Mighty Wind".

Humungus' voice > Bane's voice so far

Bane sounds like Vincent Price straining to take a poop.

Someone said he sounded like this on another forum,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rZCofcCbc0"]‪Police Academy - "Good Speech"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

i was hoping bane wouldnt mutter one word in this..... btw i think my time is done here... too much spoilers! goodbye!

I lol'd. I've been consistently defending this film to friends who are skeptical of it being as good as the previous two. I'm finding it ever harder to do so.

BTW...you can easily tell he's yelling through his mask. It will obviously be redubbed in post. Probably ALL of lines will be dubbed in post.

BTW...you can easily tell he's yelling through his mask. It will obviously be redubbed in post. Probably ALL of lines will be dubbed in post.

Yeah, of course but you can still get the idea from the deliverance, slight accent, and pauses in words/sentences. Old man Bane.

True. But that can all be changed in post. He can easily alter his voice if Nolan see's fit.

That's what they did for the ____ty Nightmare remake. Freddy went from sounding like The Grinch, to Rorschach. So who knows....

I can't take it seriously. Not much else I can say...except that an orb that causes earthquakes sounds a lot like that ____ from Jonah Hex.

Has nothing to do with him saying his lines through a mask or not. What's up with the stupid ass voice he's doing!?

When i think of Big, Bald and Scary, i think of WWE's Kane

I can't take it seriously. Not much else I can say...except that an orb that causes earthquakes sounds a lot like that ____ from Jonah Hex.

Who cares about the voice, Nolan could have said "Deliver it insanely goofy and we'll change it back in post to f with them"

The actual words said are all that matter for the crowd to react to, the voice could be done by James Earl Jones later for arguement sake.

I'm genuinely worried about this orb. The microwave had a realistic spin, what orbs exist that cause earthquakes?

Sounds bad.

Still not as bad as a suit from Warner's forcing a different shooting location on the filmmakers in order to shoehorn in some boring ass football team. The last couple days have really hurt my enthusiasm for this film.

Im still trying to figure out why its that all of you go out your way to figure out the movie. You're just ruining it for yourselves. When the movie actually does come out youre not going to be suprised by anything. Im unsubcribing to this thread so the movie isnt ruined for me. See ya. :wave

Supposed "insturment of liberation",

OHncw.jpg

Im still trying to figure out why its that all of you go out your way to figure out the movie. You're just ruining it for yourselves. When the movie actually does come out youre not going to be suprised by anything.

I personally don't have to be surprised to like a movie. Even if I know all the twists and what not, if it's a good film I'll still enjoy it. Probably the reason why I can re-watch movies over and over again and still enjoy them. Just me.

Has nothing to do with him saying his lines through a mask or not. What's up with the stupid ass voice he's doing!?

Sounds like Hardy's regular speaking voice, just yelling. I'm assuming the pauses are for breathing, which is why he wears a mask in the first place. Bale's Batman voice is digitized so I would assume Bane's will be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back