The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Meh. Hathaway is just Portman with a better sense of humor and a bigger rack. My point goes to Anne.

I agree. I love Natalie but home girl is overrated. Anne will probably be though too after this movie.

I just noticed in the teaser trailer that when they show Bane the have that blur... Witch may mean that he is going to move very fast in the movie??? Dont know just some thing that I just noticed Im sure some one else has brought it up here??? Maybe Nolans Bane is going to be faster and not bigger then Batman... Think about it... I sure am...

Um... that was just an effect for the teaser... He wasn't moving around.

:slap

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVkjvkvhAnE&feature=digest"]Batwing Crash on the Set of The Dark Knight Rises - YouTube[/ame]

This very public production just keeps geting better and better :lol

It's like a making of documentary happening live :lol

Damn, I had to replay it a few times, but that was definately a large part of the Batwing that flew off. You just don't get to see this kind of destruction on set nowadays with CGI, its great! :lol

It's either an effect for the trailer, or, I'm thinking, maybe whoever's looking at Bane may have been hit with fear toxin or something like it and is coming out of it and seeing Bane.

It's either an effect for the trailer, or, I'm thinking, maybe whoever's looking at Bane may have been hit with fear toxin or something like it and is coming out of it and seeing Bane.

that's actually not a bad assumption at all.

that's actually not a bad assumption at all.

I just get a feeling that the scene is Bane capturing someone or something like that, and whoever it is, waking up to see that, it seems like an odd closeup shot if not mean to be through someone's eyes.

TDKRP1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back