The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

TDKRP1.jpg

Epic.

I don't care how huge it would be, I NEED a 1/6 batwing or whatever the heck it is in my collection :yess:

Nothing spoiler related:

I just looked up my test and final exams for next year. It is now save that I will be done in July no matter what happens. As DKR airs one week later in Germany my girlfriend agreed on flying over to London and watch it there. So it looks as I will be there in the premiere week as long as DKR will start there at 20/7/12. So looking forward to running through Hydepark just wearing a cowl and a cape... :rock

Nothing spoiler related:

I just looked up my test and final exams for next year. It is now save that I will be done in July no matter what happens. As DKR airs one week later in Germany my girlfriend agreed on flying over to London and watch it there. So it looks as I will be there in the premiere week as long as DKR will start there at 20/7/12. So looking forward to running through Hydepark just wearing a cowl and a cape... :rock

:yess::yess::yess:

Sounds awesome!
I'll be right with you :hi5:

Unless I somehow manage to go to the US premiere :panic:

anyone else up here going to the midnight premiere? I have a gang going with me :lol

I'm gonna be at the midnight premiere and probably every subsequent show that weekend :lol

Hell yeah, Avengers and TDKR midnight show for me or i'm changing my name to FAIL!

I'm in NY if anyone wants to join up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back