The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

woulda been cool if batman begins was named THE DARK KNIGHT, and TDK was named THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, and TDKR was named THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS.

:exactly: that actually makes more sense

woulda been cool if batman begins was named THE DARK KNIGHT, and TDK was named THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, and TDKR was named THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS.

Haha... would be cool to retain that theme yeah.

Somewhat related :D :

dkl3_00000.jpg

:yess:

yeah i mean he gains the power in the dark knight, which means he rises, and hes gone by the end of the film, so the next one shoulda been the dark knight returns....

anywho

checkout these pics
the-dark-knight-rises-stunt-double-scene-captured1.jpg

I can't wait to see if Bats gets a new suit. Otherwise, I'm happy with my DX.

I still hate the TDK suit. The only ones worse are the sonar suit at the end of FOREVER and the ice suit at the end of BATMAN & ROBIN.

I hope there is another new suit in TDKR, because I have to believe it'd be better than the last one (blech) and might actually look more like Batman.

I still hate the TDK suit. The only ones worse are the sonar suit at the end of FOREVER and the ice suit at the end of BATMAN & ROBIN.

I hope there is another new suit in TDKR, because I have to believe it'd be better than the last one (blech) and might actually look more like Batman.

While I wouldn't go as far as hate, I also hope for the same result/scenario.

Hate may be too strong a word, but I really don't like it at all. The only thing good about it is that he can actually move his head freely. The rest is way overdone and reminds me more of Sam Raimi's Power Ranger Green Goblin than Batman.

Even the look of the cowl was a downgrade (especially around the eyes). He's not nearly as menacing. He looks like a goober in the close-ups in the interrogation scene.

I wouldn't say I dislike the TDK suit, but the Begins suit was definitely much better. Hoping at the end of TDKR he loses the suit or something and has to resort back to his Begins suit, to battle Bane.

or... something like that.

So are they gonna do what they did in TDK and have him wear the original suit at the begining and change it during the middle? Becuase that suit looks no different at all.

I hope he finds the Keaton '89 Suit in the new batcave!

But seriously, I haven't loved either of the suits.. They aren't very iconic... He looked like Robocop in the last one!

Other than that, the movies themselves are brilliant!

For once we agree...
:exactly:

Personally i'm glad to see more of the TDK suit, I love it.

Still i'd like to see a new bulkier/armoured suit to combat Bane at some point

I like the Begins costume a lot more, feels like Batman. I just thought TDK costume wasn't Bat-like enough. He might as well have lost the ears. But that's just me I guess!

I wish Keaton was a villian in this movie and he steals Batman's costume and wears it while out committing crimes to make Batman look bad. :lol

Yeah, that would totally be stupid and ruin any chance of me taking the movie seriously but I would pay to watch that unfold nonetheless. :lol

I think it would be funny if they had a meeting scene at WE and Keaton, Kilmer and Clooney were all there, hell, even toss in West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back