The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I bet its not better than the Bank Robbery.

Also, don't quote me but I think we're going to see official pics in the next couple of weeks.

I'll check it out, because I'm looking forward to GHOST PROTOCOL, too (Brad Bird + good cast). But I as heck won't be sitting in front of some of you. Might even pack a rain poncho, just in case. And a forensics cleaner kit.

I'll check it out, because I'm looking forward to GHOST PROTOCOL, too (Brad Bird + good cast). But I as heck won't be sitting in front of some of you. Might even pack a rain poncho, just in case. And a forensics cleaner kit.

:lol

I'm anxious for the results of Brad Bird and live action.

I bet its not better than the Bank Robbery.

Also, don't quote me but I think we're going to see official pics in the next couple of weeks.

It would be tough to outdo the Bank Robbery, but there's been all this talk about a mindblowing opening scene to this film, so I can't wait to find out!

And now you've got me fully expecting official pics within 2 weeks, I hope you're not setting us up for disappointment :lol :impatient:

I'm anxious for the results of Brad Bird and live action.

Hopefully it's horrible so he goes back and finally does the Mutha ____in Incredibles 2.

tumblr_lo97veum1j1qbo1dyo1_500.gif

Only showing in Imax with 70mm. Thats me out, only have digital and 35mm here in Qatar. Just have to wait for mobile camera filming to be uploaded on Youtube. Anybody else with one in your area, enjoy it for me.

I'm on holiday from 16 Dec to 8 Jan in Pakistan... and this is coming out on 16 December... DAMN!!

Will look into changing my tickets to 17th so I can catch this first..

I missed out on the TDK 6-minute teaser with I am Legend, and I actually wanted to see that movie. I don't really care for MI:4, I don't think I'll spend $20 to see a movie I don't want to see 6 minutes of a movie I'll see next year.

:lol

I was just messing man haha

In other news it seems my tickets are not of the changeable variety (will have to pay £300 per person to change them, i'm batcrazy, but that is crossing the line :lol ) so I will have to wait till I get back to catch the prologue :slap:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back