The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yeah, Crane is definitely back. Great news.

I hope he's actually a threat in this one. He's been criminally underused in both films as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully he's a little more than this throw away, wimpy gag character.

Odd though that out of all the Batman film villains, both Jokers, Penguin, Catwoman, both Two-Faces, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Ivy etc. Scarecrow is in THREE, count em, THREE consecutive Batman films. :lol

Not going to lie though. All I'm going to be thinking about during TDKR is the whereabouts of the Joker. I hope they have some explanation about his absence and a good one at that.

Yeah, I noticed that too. 4 Nolan movies (could be more, not sure) if you count Inception. I wonder how he escapes from the Asylum this time around, and if hes gonna help the Joker out as well.

A bit OT, but I cant imagine anyone shelling $1K for a scarecrow sculpt :huh :lol

They shoulda bring the Joker back as well then. JGL already looked like Heath to begin with and will no doubt look like Joker with the make up applied on. :lol

____ Harvey Two-Face and the Joker. Rachel Dawes should come back.

Yeah, Crane is definitely back. Great news.

I hope he's actually a threat in this one. He's been criminally underused in both films as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully he's a little more than this throw away, wimpy gag character.

Odd though that out of all the Batman film villains, both Jokers, Penguin, Catwoman, both Two-Faces, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Ivy etc. Scarecrow is in THREE, count em, THREE consecutive Batman films. :lol

Not going to lie though. All I'm going to be thinking about during TDKR is the whereabouts of the Joker. I hope they have some explanation about his absence and a good one at that.

I agree with all of this. Im looking forward to what their going to do with Scarecrow and I hope its not lame either like getting hit with stun gun( i think it was a stun gun). Did anyone else think that was weak? He comes along on a freakin horse breathing fire wearing a ripped up straight jacket and you think your in for a treat but Rachel hits him with a stun gun and the horse runs away with Crane screaming.:monkey4 Anyway they MUST explaint the whereabouts of the Joker and I think they will, now whether if its credible or not we'll havbe to wait and see.

Great that Crane will be back. And I still think Two-face/Dent will make an appearance in one way or another.

https://www.movieweb.com/news/the-dark-knight-rises-to-bring-back-aaron-eckhart-as-two-face

I love Eckhart in this role adn I dont think he gets enough credit really. I like him as much as the Joker in the movie both as Dent and Two-Face. But hearing as this is a possibility leaves me a bit worrisome,Spider-Man 3 anyone?

...I love Eckhart in this role adn I dont think he gets enough credit really. I like him as much as the Joker in the movie both as Dent and Two-Face. But hearing as this is a possibility leaves me a bit worrisome,Spider-Man 3 anyone?

I think the difference between this movie and SM3 is that Nolan , unlike Raimi, probably isn't being pushed by the studio to insert more/certain characters. If Nolan puts a character in the movie its probably because he thinks its fits well into the movie and doesn't feel contrived. (Then again who knows for sure:dunno.)

That article about Dent returning is 7 months old guys - it's pure nonsense

Maybe...Maybe not... Either way I don't care as long as the movie is good.

I think the difference between this movie and SM3 is that Nolan , unlike Raimi, probably isn't being pushed by the studio to insert more/certain characters. If Nolan puts a character in the movie its probably because he thinks its fits well into the movie and doesn't feel contrived. (Then again who knows for sure:dunno.)

Maybe...Maybe not... Either way I don't care as long as the movie is good.

:exactly:

That being said, I would be utterly shocked (but very happy, as he's my 2nd fave Batvillain) to see Two Face return

And maybe a 2 in 1, along with a Gordon. Which should come with a batsignal; only thing that I'm missing from my Batman collection. And a 1/6 Batcave :lol

Well a Batsignal with gordon and an Armoury with Wayne should be no brainers for HT especially considering the fact that they've shown they're not shy of getting into dios with the Iron Man line.

Batman has a bigger fan base by far I would think.

Well a Batsignal with gordon and an Armoury with Wayne should be no brainers for HT especially considering the fact that they've shown they're not shy of getting into dios with the Iron Man line.

Batman has a bigger fan base by far I would think.

You'd love for them to milk the Bat franchise as they have already done to the IM franchise, dont you :lol

I hope they dont go all crazy next year, and starts releasing White color OC suit MILK exclusive, yellow camo OC suit exclusive etc :lol

You'd love for them to milk the Bat franchise as they have already done to the IM franchise, dont you :lol

I hope they dont go all crazy next year, and starts releasing White color OC suit MILK exclusive, yellow camo OC suit exclusive etc :lol

I'd love for them to go bat crazy but I have no interest in repaints and variants that don't appear on film :lecture

:lol

6 minute teaser

From AICN: https://www.aintitcool.com/node/51666
6 Minute Teaser For DARK KNIGHT RISES Will Be In Front Of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL IMAX Screenings!

Nordling here.

I was already going to see MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL due to it being Brad Bird's live-action debut, but now I'll do the upgrade and see it in IMAX. Why? Because, like THE DARK KNIGHT's extended preview opening before it, we're going to see 6 minutes of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES in front of the IMAX screenings.

GHOST PROTOCOL is playing IMAX 5 days before its general release on December 23rd, so it's now pretty much a certainty that this will do good business on those IMAX screens. It's unclear what 6 minutes we'll be seeing, but if it's like THE DARK KNIGHT, it's probably the opening. It's being called a "prologue." Nolan filmed much of RISES in IMAX, like THE DARK KNIGHT before it, and I thought the way he used that IMAX screen in TDK was amazing. The Joker became that much more ominous in IMAX. Really excited to see that six minutes. Thanks to Slashfilm for the report.

Nordling, out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back