The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

sorry just came back from screaming OHHHHH MYYY GODDD at grand canyon. fantastic news.

Was gonna go see Mission Impossible anyways it looks like a decent action flick but now I've got an even better reason. :lol

I don't want to see the first six minutes of the movie! I hate s__t like this, sorry!

Also that means IMAX MI4 will be packed out for Batman nerds that are not that interested in the MI4 film :mad:

I don't want to see the first six minutes of the movie! I hate s__t like this, sorry!

Also that means IMAX MI4 will be packed out for Batman nerds that are not that interested in the MI4 film :mad:

:yess: :yess: :wave :yess: :yess:

Card Carrying Member of the Thulsa Nolan Cult.

President:

intothevoid

:lol

Last edited:

I thought that might gain some reaction, but seriously I don't want to spoil my excitement for TDKR. I want to see the whole film and enjoy the whole film and the entire experience. Not see 6 minute clips!

I am not sure how I get spot on seats for MI4 but miss this 6 minute clip! I think this is BS imo

Just stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes for 6 minutes. :monkey5

Judging by the TDK prologue, this is not going to spoil the film experience at all IMO

I'm bloody excited lol

I thought that might gain some reaction, but seriously I don't want to spoil my excitement for TDKR. I want to see the whole film and enjoy the whole film and the entire experience. Not see 6 minute clips!

I am not sure how I get spot on seats for MI4 but miss this 6 minute clip! I think this is BS imo

Don't go in IMAX then. :dunno

I forgot not everyone has reserved seat theaters yet. Best thing they've done in years :rock

I wish I was seeing all of TDKR and 6 minutes of Mission Impossible.

I wouldn't even stay for the 6 minutes. :lol

I wish I was seeing all of TDKR and 6 minutes of Mission Impossible.

I wouldn't even stay for the 6 minutes. :lol

I know, crazy Tom Cruise, again? I mean ...........

brian20fantana.jpg

..........really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back