The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

All these behind the scenes pics are really providing great referance material to compare the figures to if one is so inclined.

Someone should totally start on a custom bane. Would love to see that play out with all the talented people in the customs section.

I'm sure the reason no one isn't is because he's pretty much a dead cert to be made by HT. I have a feeling they'll get around to Ra'as too.

dark-knight-rises-set-NYC-06-450x800.jpg

dark-knight-rises-set-NYC-07-480x660.jpg

dark-knight-rises-set-NYC-08-468x800.jpg

:rock

Beautiful...

Big ass spoiler. Two actually.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lame if true. I hope it's just a fake rumor spread by some "BATMAN IS TEH MARTYR GOTHEM DESERVES" nut.

Big ass spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lame if true. I hope it's just a fake rumor spread by some "BATMAN IS TEH MARTYR GOTHEM DESERVES" nut.

Well...

Spoiler Spoiler:

There was another I forgot to add. I don't think "he" has any involvement in this supposed spoiler.

I'm weak but I'm going to try and stop following this stuff until December with the trailer and Mission Impossible III.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm gonna try to stop reading major spoilers too. It's a lot funner not knowing what's going on in the movie then have read about it before you saw it.

Maybe someone should make a no spoilers/speculation thread?

I'm trying to stay away from the spoilers, too. Especially anything considered "major". So I'm going to comment based on DiFabio's not-so-subtle last sentence in his spoiler post...

The (usually vague, usually false) information from third party "sources" can make an idea seem "lame" or "suck", but you have to realize that it's out of context.

The fans should know by now that this is Christopher Nolan's last Batman film. The final film in a trilogy. "The Epic Conclusion". I think that whatever happens through the coarse of this film and how it's all executed will make sense and not feel "lame".

Last edited:

The fans should know by now that this is Christopher Nolan's last Batman film. The final film in a trilogy. "The Epic Conclusion". I think that whatever happens through the coarse of this film and how it's all executed will make sense and not feel "lame".

I remember having that kind of confidence in George Lucas pre-1999 :lol
.................................:monkey1

but Nolan is no Lucas.

I remember having that kind of confidence in George Lucas pre-1999 :lol
.................................:monkey1

but Nolan is no Lucas.

And thank god for that. 20 years from now Nolan will use CGI to make the Joker take the first punch in the interrogation and do nothing but constantly re-release different versions of the same movies.

And thank god for that. 20 years from now Nolan will use CGI to make the Joker take the first punch in the interrogation and do nothing but constantly re-release different versions of the same movies.

:lol Or make Bruce scream "nooooooo!" when his parents die :lol

Well I wouldn't mind if they altered Batman's voice . . . :monkey3

Only if Temuera Morrison dubs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back