The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I kind miss the good old days when The triler for the dark knight caused so much hype. As Soon as joker turned around and said lets put a smile on that face I knew I would love that movie.

O well time to movie on.

Good lord do you ever proof read what you write in these threads :lol

Not really tho. When i type here its late at night and i'm to lazy for spell check. if it bothers you so much then you can correct it if you want thanks.

With the wires running down the back of his neck, under his mask, I presumed he was taking venom in some form, as apposed to the naturally super strong part. Unless somebody knows something about the wires that I don't for what else it could be.

Is Bane going to be injected with venom at some point or is he just going to be naturally super strong?

His voice has never bugged me. Maybe I'm weird? :lol

Same here :hi5:

Well actually the first time i went to see the dark knight, i hated his voice.
But after i've' seen the movie one million five hundred thousand four hundred and fifty eight times, it grew on me.

VsT9s.jpg

- https://egotastic.com/2011/11/batma...stills-from-the-set-of-the-dark-knight-rises/

Is Bane going to be injected with ____ at some point or is he just going to be naturally super strong?

They had better inject him with ____ at some point.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::)

With the wires running down the back of his neck, under his mask, I presumed he was taking venom in some form, as apposed to the naturally super strong part. Unless somebody knows something about the wires that I don't for what else it could be.

I'm sure he'll be high/pumped-up on something. But I'm starting to think the wires you're referring to may be there to deliver the drug/venom in a gaseous form. In other words he's inhaling the venom through that face mask rather than having it pumped intravenously. I dunno....just a thought.

That would prove great for the classic "drug-switch-a-roo shenanigan". (i.e. Batman switches Bane's normal venom with scarecrow's fear toxin. Jokes on bane.)

yeah I think it's almost certain that the mask is some sort of venom inhaler device integrated with the evidence of scarring/tubing along his back and neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back